This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Happy Birthday Judy!

Rachel--24

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Happy Birthday Judy!!! :)

I had no idea you were born so close to Christmas!! I hope you have a great day. You're a very special lady and deserve to have a very special birthday!! :D

Do you have any plans for the day?? I hope you get to do something enjoyable and relaxing. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

wolfie Enthusiast

Happy birthday to you, Judy!!!! :) Have a wonderful day!

Guhlia Rising Star

Happy birthday! I hope your day is wonderful, friend.

Lisa Mentor

Happy Birthday Judy, I hope it's memorable! :)

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Happy Birthday Judy! Hope it's a wonderful day for you!

Sending hugs,

Karen

miamia Rookie

Happy Birthday Judy!!!!!!

I hope you have a great day!!

Miamia

happygirl Collaborator

From one (well, former) PA girl to another, I am wishing you a very happy birthday! You deserve much love and happiness. I am happy to have gotten to know you through this board!

Love,

Laura

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

dlp252 Apprentice

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dearest Judy,

Happy Birthday to you!

(And thankfully you can't actually hear me sing that with my throat so sore, lol).

CarlaB Enthusiast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDY!!!! :D

nikki-uk Enthusiast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY !!

Hope you have a good day :):)

lonewolf Collaborator

Happy Birthday, Judy! I hope you have a wonderful day!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Have a happy day, you deserve as much joy as you bring to us here, friend! Wow, did not know you were a Christmas baby!

:)

mamaw Community Regular

Judy

I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!!!!You are 29 right????

Hope you have many more...

blessings

mamaw

debmidge Rising Star

Happy Birthday Judy!!

Mtndog Collaborator

:rolleyes:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love love love you!

jerseyangel Proficient

Happy Birthday, dear friend :)

Wouldn't you know I'd be late to the party! :D

Hope today is everything you want it to be. Enjoy!

2Boys4Me Enthusiast

Happy Birthday Judy!!

AndreaB Contributor

Happy Birthday Judy!!!

I hope you had a great day!

Another reason you are so special......I have a birthday girl today too. :) She's in my avatar.

Love you.

marciab Enthusiast
:rolleyes: Hope you have had a wonderful day !!! Happy Birthday ... Marcia
jesscarmel Enthusiast

Happy Birthday Judy!! Hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true!

jkmunchkin Rising Star

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Hope you're having an incredible day.

teebs in WV Apprentice

Happy Birthday Judy - best wishes for a great day (what's left of it anyway!)

Tracy

tarnalberry Community Regular

Happy Birthday!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

GOSH GUYS, HOW SPECIAL .... :) THANKS RACHEL. SO APPRECIATE ALL YOUR KIND THOUGHTS AND WISHES

TODAY WAS A GREAT RELAXING DAY.

GOT UP LATE AND HAD A LONG RELAXING BATH IN ROBBIN'S INCREDIBLE HOME MADE BATH SALTS. IT HAS REALLY BEEN HELPING MY SKIN INFECTION..THANKS ROBBIN..

THEN WENT TO CHIRO AND HAD A GREAT ADJUSTMENT. VERY HEALING..

I GAVE HER THE 'CELIAC BRACELET' THAT "ANGELICA GROVES" MADE FOR ME. I BOUGHT ONE FOR MYSELF FOR MY BIRTHDAY..I'M LEARNING HOW TO ASK FOR WHAT I WANT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. AFTER 66 YEARS IT'S ABOUT TIME DON'T YA THINK? STILL WORKING AT IT DAILY.

CHIRO LOVED IT AS SHOWED ME THE BRACLETS SHE WAS ALREADY WEARING. sHE PUT IT RIGHT ON.

NEVER TAKES THEM OFF EXCEPT TO SLEEP. I KNEW SHE LIKED BRACLETS BUT DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE ONES SHE WEARS.

SHE WAS SO HAPPY TO HAVE THE 'CELIAC ONE' SHE WEARS THE CHRONS ONE FOR HER SON, A FAITH ONE FROM A CHRUCH FRIEND , ONE FROM A YOUNG BONE CANCER PT THAT SHE TREATED AND ANOTHER CANCER ONE WITH ALL THE STONES ON IT FOR ALL THE KINDS OF CANCER ...AND SHE PRAYS WITH HER BRACLETS..SHES AN AMAZING DR, FRIEND AND HEALER OF THE SOUL AND BODY.

I THEN WENT TO THE HEALTH FOOD STORE AND THEY HAD THE COOKBOOK I'D BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT ROBBIN AND PATTI TOLD ME ABOUT. GOT SOME GOOD EATZ CARROT CAKE..AND FLOURS FOR MY BREADMAKER JIM GOT ME.

CAME HOME AND TOOK A 3 HR NAP AND WOKE UP TO A BEAUTIFUL FLORAL ARRANGEMENT FOR THE CHRISTMAS TABLE FROM THE COMPANY THAT JUST CAME FOR A VISIT AND HELPED ME WITH THE HOUSE WHILE I WAS SICK IN BED FOR 2 OF THOSE DAYS. THEN SOME BEAUTIFUL ROSES FROM MY SON WERE DELIVERED AND JIM GOT ME ANOTHER NEAT PLANT I HAVE TO LOOK UP. HE KNOWS I LIKE 'THE DIFFERENT KINDS' OF PLANTS.

HE WASN'T HUNGRY EITHER AT DINNER TIME SO WE NUKED SOUP..IT WAS A PERFECT DAY. EVEN GOT LOTS OF LONG DISTANCE CALLS WISHING ME A HAPPY DAY...WHAT MORE COULD ONE WISH FOR...

THE BEST GIFT OF ALL IS OUR SON COMING HOME LAST NITE. TONITE HE'S IN THE CITY FOR THE NITE MEETING UP WITH OLD FRIENDS WHO ARE IN TOWN FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

VERY RELAXING AND FUN...

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR 'GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP'.

LOVE JUDY

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Judy...I'm so glad you had such a great day.....it sounds really relaxing and perfect! :)

Thats cool about your chiro wearing the Celiac bracelet you gave her....and how great to have your son there with you for your b-day and for Xmas. :D

Yeah.....its about time you learned how to ask for what you want! I just have one question though....are you 66 or 65??? :unsure:

On the board it says you are 65 today. :huh:

Maybe you're a year younger than you thought you were!! Thats a pretty cool gift in itself. :P

Believe it or not....I did that a couple years back...forgot how old I was and made myself a year OLDER. :blink:

I was very pleasantly surprised when I was told that I had added on an extra year. B)

Anyways...I'm really happy you had a wonderful day! :)

Archived