Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Is It All In My Head?

6 posts in this topic

Ive been completly gluten-free for 10 days. I am feeling SO much better the last two days. No pain, no constipation, when I lay flat by belly doesn't "poke out". And mentally and emotionally it is on a whole different planet.

Has anyone else had this quick of a lessening of symptoms? Is this just in my head?

Thanks

Jen

Ads by Google:

It definitely may not be in your head. (Of course, no one can guarantee that! ;-) ) But I saw results nearly as quickly myself, and I know some people have seen very quick improvement as well. Keep it up, and I'm glad you're feeling better! :-)

Doesn't sound in your head.. sounds great actually! I'd call ya lucky too, cuz I'm taking a bit longer to improve. =P

Keep up the good work!

Very cool! I think it's not in your head since you are not having the gluten. Just keep on staying glutenfree. I know at first I had a promblem with accidents so it's cool that you are feeling so well right away!

Kristina

Nope, not in your head! That's about the same time it took me to be feeling great :)

Unfortunately, caterers that don't know what they're cooking with have got me feeling pretty awful at the moment :angry: They spend 20 mins explaining how careful they were to do two of the meals gluten-free, and half an hour later I was telling em otherwise...

Jen,

That's great you saw results of being gluten-free so quick, doesn't it motivate you to know that your diet changes are paying off?

I saw big changes within 4 days (no abdominal pain and a little more energy) then by my 7th day I woke up the with vertiually no joint pain and a LOT more energy.

I'm in my 10th week of gluten-free and I can't remember when I have felt this good.

Good luck to you!

Melissa