Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

How Long Will This Last

4 posts in this topic

It started with the dizzy spells, then the pain under my right rib with diarrhea that continues still. I have lost 4 pounds in 4 days, not a huge amount but still not good. Now I have leg cramps. I always have perrier water at work but yesterday it was gone so I did not drink enough (I swear there were 4 bottles there). I called my gp and have an appointment this morning. If I did not already have an ultrasound and CT scan I would have sworn I was having a gallbladder attack. I realized that I had eaten my pizza with nonGF sauce over a period of two days I guess slowly poisoning myself. I am eating baked chicken, rice, etc but I have to function at work so very little food during the day I don't want to move into the bathroom again. I hope this will go away soon!

Ads by Google:

I hope you feel better soon. I might suggest not worrying about living in the bathroom for a few days, as pushing it through your system faster may help reduce how long you're not feeling well?

Hi, Janine,

I hope you feel better. Did you get a complete check-up of your whole digestive system? It sounds like your gallbladder might be giving you problems? I just had the surgery last week, and I was sick as a dog prior to that for 2 months. Maybe you should have it checked out. It might not be an adjustment to the new diet, that could be causing you problems. Again, I hope you feel better. :)

Vicki - gluten-free since 1995

I don't now what else they can do. I have had an ultrasound, ct scan, small bowel follow through, endoscopy, colonoscopy plus blood work. It did feel like a gallbadder attack though.