Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Restaurants In King Of Prussia, Pa

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what restaurants serve responsibly in King of Prussia, PA?

Ads by Google:

not sure about king of prussia, but for a ride on 202 south into delaware there is a pizza place that serves wonderful gluten free pizza and gluten free beer. in greenville delaware on 52 north. i can give directions if interested.

Hi, I am not the original poster but I would be very interested in the name and directions to the pizza place in DE that serves gluten-free pizza. Thanks.

Chillies is about the only place i know of in KOP.

Me and my boyfriend have never had a problem at the Melting Pot (one just opened in KOP across from the mall). It's an all-fondue place. We told them what the issue was, gluten, and they easily changed a few ingredients. Make sure you request cheese fondues with the corn-starch coating. .and don't eat the bread.

not sure about king of prussia, but for a ride on 202 south into delaware there is a pizza place that serves wonderful gluten free pizza and gluten free beer. in greenville delaware on 52 north. i can give directions if interested.

I too would like the name of the restaurant in DE on rte 52 that serves gluten-free pizza and beer.

Thanks

I lived in King of Prussia for 22 years. I always had good luck at Bennigan's (just outside the mall), TGI Friday's or Chili's. There is an Outback in the Gateway shopping center in Devon (about 2 miles south on Rte. 202) and they were always extremely knowledgable and helpful. Definitely stay away from Bertolini's (Italian restaurant in the mall near Lord & Taylor) - totally clueless and uncooperative. Feel free to PM me if you need any more info about K of P! :)

There is a place called "Pizza by Elizabeth's" that boasts a gluten free crust on their menu. It's in Greenville, Delaware.

http://www.pizzabyelizabeths.com/menu.htm

I haven't been there yet, so I can't attest to CC. Has anyone been there to see?

Thanks for sharing the DE restaurant info!!!!! I've been driving to Jules Thin Crust in Doylestown when I want pizza, so I'll have to try this place out (we are in South Jersey -- about 10 minutes from the DE border). Yippee! :P

I haven't been there yet, but Maggianos and Margaret Kuo's both offer gluten free dining. Here's their websites:

http://www.margaretkuos.com/

http://www.maggianos.com/locations/detail....id=001.025.0178

My daughter had a very good experience at The Cheesecake Factory. They told her their fryer is dedicated and she was happy w/ her meal.