This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Kimberly-clark

srokie

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Actually, it was someone called CeliacMe and here is what was going on:

Open Original Shared Link

I think around Post #74 onward is when I just lose it....... all the while, this is exactly the same time you were PM'ing me, just as I was doing an "IM OUTTA HERE!". That's why you only got one from me, but I passed the word on to make sure you were welcomed properly.....

Hugs.

Karen

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast
Susan,

When you joined...you were going through alot...like so many of us. But NO...you were NEVER depressing. I think I met you right after you joined (we taked about C-diff :) )....and since then...good days and bad we've loved having you here. I dont think you could have possibly scared anyone off....especially with those cute dingo's always staring at us. ;)

Thanks Rach. I do remember telling you that one-third of people DIE from C. Diff - - felt bad about being the messenger of THAT news. :huh: Later thought - I should not have told you that (researcher that you are, you knew anyway). Holy over-analyzing, Batman......

Karen - actually wishing I hadn't mentioned anything. I have seen you be mostly attentive toward people. Anywho now I"ve created....more controversy?

will read the thread, in between watching Golden Globes. Yup, it's very cerebral over here tonight, folks. ;)

Hey Susan! No Problem! I just wanted to point out how misunderstanding can so easily occur and we sometimes have absolutely no clue what's going on "behind the scenes"......

The above noted thread was the straw that broke the camel's back though, and that's exactly the time you happened to PM me. But the real kicker (and the one that shows Celiachap in all his true glory) and the one that send me in search of "Moderator Nerve Pills", is this one (I had just finished dealing with this guy when the other thread started, and at that point, I HAD HAD IT!!! LOL!)

:

Open Original Shared Link

This guy was a real piece of work..... <_<

Hugs always, Suzie Q!

Karen

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh my gosh, I just read about three pages of that HEINOUS thread. That's a BAD one.

You know......it is astonishing....I joined on January 27th - the very day this was all going on. I can see why you took your "vacation" - - what a nasty thing that was. And here was sad little me - - with no IDEA in the world what was going on in YOUR world......

and all this time, I have mildly perceived that you thought I was a pest, or something.

This whole thing has been really eye-opening. I am....flummoxed! :huh:

Karen - I am feeling slightly tail-between-legs but also quite glad that's been cleared up. And you know what? I honestly couldn't tell you WHO interected with me in my earliest posts - it's all such a blur. I know all too well that the depressed person can take things very personally.

Hugs to you. I am glad that angry poster was banned.

:)

Rusla Enthusiast

Well, I for one adore eating paper towels and toilet paper. Being the sign of the goat it is natural for me to eat anything that doesn't eat me first. You should see me lust after the large packages of paper towels in costco. Yes, they have caught me many times passed out from "TTS (toxic towel syndrome)."

As for shampoos, it is usually us who get DH who have to worry about them they say, but I worry about being glutened if it drips in your eyes or mouth.

Now for my final thing that had me howling because I misread it was "Planters, dust their nuts with flour." Can you imagine what went through my mind? I envisioned people planting things and you surely can figure out the rest.

I know, I am sick.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I know, I am sick.

:lol::lol::lol: aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Rusla is obviously eating too many paper products and dusting too many nuts. ;)

Viola 1 Rookie
Well, I for one adore eating paper towels and toilet paper. Being the sign of the goat it is natural for me to eat anything that doesn't eat me first. You should see me lust after the large packages of paper towels in costco. Yes, they have caught me many times passed out from "TTS (toxic towel syndrome)."

As for shampoos, it is usually us who get DH who have to worry about them they say, but I worry about being glutened if it drips in your eyes or mouth.

Now for my final thing that had me howling because I misread it was "Planters, dust their nuts with flour." Can you imagine what went through my mind? I envisioned people planting things and you surely can figure out the rest.

I know, I am sick.

:lol: Actually, I've had trouble with Planters nuts before, but I just lately found out what it was. I walked into the living room where the nuts were, and caught my hubby dipping into the nuts, he had just finished eating a sandwich! That's why I've had trouble with the nuts :o Needless to say, he won't be dipping into my nuts without washing his hands next time. :rolleyes:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rusla Enthusiast
:lol::lol::lol: aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Rusla is obviously eating too many paper products and dusting too many nuts. ;)

Yes, I am licking my lips and staring longingly at a box of kleenex. If only I could reach them.

I have my heart set on dusting some nuts.

Has anyone seen Johnny Depp?

Rusla Enthusiast
:lol: Actually, I've had trouble with Planters nuts before, but I just lately found out what it was. I walked into the living room where the nuts were, and caught my hubby dipping into the nuts, he had just finished eating a sandwich! That's why I've had trouble with the nuts :o Needless to say, he won't be dipping into my nuts without washing his hands next time. :rolleyes:

Tell your hubby that your nuts are out of bounds and if he wants to be grabbing nuts with flour-filled hands than he best get his own.

Yes, I am licking my lips and staring longingly at a box of kleenex. If only I could reach them.

I have my heart set on dusting some nuts.

Has anyone seen Johnny Depp?

He's probably out partying with Keith Richards, discussing the next sequel to Pirates...... I hope they don't fall out of any coconut trees....... :ph34r::lol:

Rusla Enthusiast

Coconuts are good, just don't dust them. I will wait below the tree to catch Johnny. Someone else can have Keith.

Kaycee Collaborator
Coconuts are good, just don't dust them. I will wait below the tree to catch Johnny. Someone else can have Keith.

I'll toss you for Johnny.

Keith's a bit too old for me.

Rusla Enthusiast

Keith is too old for everyone and too drunk most of the time.

lovegrov Collaborator

I had forgotten that doctor-hating thread. CeliacMe was just too angry to be rational. I assume that's why she was banned.

richard

I had forgotten that doctor-hating thread. CeliacMe was just too angry to be rational. I assume that's why she was banned.

richard

I don't think I will EVER forget that thread, Richard! :unsure: That was a nightmare!

Karen

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

that thread must have been before my time, or I just didn't notice it.

Viola 1 Rookie
Tell your hubby that your nuts are out of bounds and if he wants to be grabbing nuts with flour-filled hands than he best get his own.

He says he was born with some :lol::lol: In future I will be buying him his own cans. :rolleyes:

Viola 1 Rookie

I remember both CeliacMe and CeliacChap. Both were people to avoid at the time. I do hope they have improved their personalities with the diet. They are probably nice people without a chip on their shoulders and without all the anger about getting this disease.

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Wow, those were some very intense threads. :blink:

Wow, those were some very intense threads. :blink:

Tell me about it..... <_<

You came on just after all this went down......

He even came back to haunt us a few more times under different names, including masquerading as a woman. Was NOT a good time around then for me......... for some reason, he singled me out and unleased numerous personal attacks on me (and celiac3270 also.....).

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round..... <_<

Jestgar Rising Star
He says he was born with some :lol::lol: In future I will be buying him his own cans. :rolleyes:

Your husband prefers to have his nuts in a can?? :blink:

ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

Viola 1 Rookie

:lol::lol: Oh heavens ... I'm laughing so hard, I can't see for tears. :lol:

ROFMAO :lol::lol:

I sure needed that this morning. :lol: Okay, now I gotta go pee :lol:

Lisa Mentor
Tell me about it..... <_<

You came on just after all this went down......

He even came back to haunt us a few more times under different names, including masquerading as a woman. Was NOT a good time around then for me......... for some reason, he singled me out and unleased numerous personal attacks on me (and celiac3270 also.....).

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round..... <_<

Karen:

Was CeliacChap the same as Julia's Husband and then morfed into the guy that was after me?

Lisa

Karen:

Was CeliacChap the same as Julia's Husband and then morfed into the guy that was after me?

Lisa

I highly suspect they were....... Their writing styles were the same and both mentioned the same things a few times......

Karen

Archived