Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Excedrin?

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone else heard that Excedrin was not going to be gluten free much longer? I can't remember now where I found this information ( I thought it was on clan thompson), but I'm sure that it said that Excedrin was now going to use wheat as an ingredient. Any answers would help, I use Excedrin for my migraines and would hate if I couldn't anymore! Thanks!

Molly

Ads by Google:
Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone else heard that Excedrin was not going to be gluten free much longer? I can't remember now where I found this information ( I thought it was on clan thompson), but I'm sure that it said that Excedrin was now going to use wheat as an ingredient. Any answers would help, I use Excedrin for my migraines and would hate if I couldn't anymore! Thanks!

Molly

HI and Welcome

see this is your first post

Gosh i hope someone can tell us as I have used only Excedrin Ex Strength for years..all i use for pain. I pray this is not true also.

judy

Here's the most recent info that ClanThompson sent on January 12, 2007:

"In a follow-up call to Bristol Myers Squibb today, we spoke with a

supervisor concerning information we were given about a re-formulation of

Bristol Myers Squibb over the counter products. The supervisor says we

were given incorrect information yesterday. NO BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBBS

PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN REFORMULATED TO CONTAIN WHEAT.

ALL OVER THE COUNTER BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBBS PRODUCTS ARE GLUTEN FREE

except for Keri Lotion.

The supervisor does not know why the representative we talked to

yesterday told us certain products had been reformulated but she will give

the representative in question some additional training so this problem

will not happen again - hopefully.

We are sorry for any confusion this gluten alert may have caused.

Best wishes,

Lani K. Thompson

www.clanthompson.com"

Thank you Jukie. I do not know what I would do without my Extra Strength Excedrin!!!!! Most Tylenols are gluten-free, as is Aleve, and Advil.

Thank you so much jukie for answering my question! It's nice to know that I can still use Excedrin!! :lol: