This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

What Are You Craving?

angel-jd1

angel-jd1 Community Regular

Just curious what other folks are craving. Right now I could sure go for some Kozy Shack old fashioned rice pudding and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies to dip in it. (all gluten-free of course)MMMMMMmmmm

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guhlia Rising Star

Mmmm... Cravings... Well, I'm pregnant, so mine are likely a bit odd. Right now I have a thing for applesauce and pepper jack cheese (not on the same spoon). Pickels taste really good to me right now. Grilled cheese sandwiches, green beans, and corn are great too. I'm also seriously digging sierra mist and fruit punch mixed. I know, so fifth grade, right?

Ooohhh... And fruit and cream waffles and bagels with cream cheese. Can't seem to get enough of either of them.

jesscarmel Enthusiast

for some reason i crave quinoa all the time, brown rice pasta and glutino pretzels and food by geroge crumb cake!!

Electra Enthusiast

Ice cream is my downfall right now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Chocolate Chip to be more specific ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

I've been craving Guhlia's waffles

angel-jd1 Community Regular

Ditto, I am trying to get her to open up a gluten-free IHOP (International House of Pancakes) and serve that. Looks like what they call their rooty tooty fresh and fruity waffles MMMMMM

missy'smom Collaborator

I have some Namaste Choc. cake in the freezer and it's been calling my name. My son loved it and he's not a "gluten -free person" as he says. Yesterday made some waffles with Pamela's mix and spread it with raspberry jam and topped it with soy whipped cream in a spray can. It was pretty good! Definitely have to do that again.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Carriefaith Enthusiast

I crave nachos with cheddar cheese. Mmmmm. It may be gluten-free, but I still can't have it because of the cheese.

jayhawkmom Enthusiast

Cherrybrook Kitchens Chocolate Cake. MmMMmmMm!

georgie Enthusiast

M&Ms

In Australia M&Ms have wheat starch :(

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator

Nachos or Buffalo Wild Wings...

or Skyline Chili

or Lil Smokies...

Guhlia Rising Star

Here's the Open Original Shared Link.

I'd love to open up a gluten free IHOP, but I fear that I'd get awfully... *clears throat* large... I can't help but eat everything I cook.

Ugh... Now I'm craving nachos... Does anyone have a good nacho cheese recipe? Like the kind at the movie theater... Gosh, how I miss those.

elonwy Enthusiast

AMC movie nachos are gluten-free, made by Frito-Lay. Sometimes I will pick an AMC to go to, then the movie, just cause I want movie nachos.

I have been eating pretzels like nobodies business, cause I found a place that sells EnRG and Glutino pretzels. First pretzels in a year and a half. I cried when I opened the first bag, then called like three people to let them know I was eating a pretzel.

Elonwy

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator
AMC movie nachos are gluten-free, made by Frito-Lay. Sometimes I will pick an AMC to go to, then the movie, just cause I want movie nachos.

I have been eating pretzels like nobodies business, cause I found a place that sells EnRG and Glutino pretzels. First pretzels in a year and a half. I cried when I opened the first bag, then called like three people to let them know I was eating a pretzel.

Elonwy

I do the same thing when I eat at Picazzos in Tempe. I literally call people to tell them I am eating "pizza that tastes like pizza".

When it gets a bit warmer, I am going to hike through Sedona. Ironically, they just built a Picazzos there.

BTW, I am now going to "feast" on Nachos at the AMC movie theatre. I kinda wish you hadn't said anything, but I will not deny that i am grinning ear to ear thinking about the chips and liquid fat...

:)

penguin Community Regular

Misson chips and rotel (for you non-southern types, velveeta and rotel tomatoes heated together)

Spicy nacho doritos

Coke

Peppermint ice cream

Great, now I want them all :P

Guhlia Rising Star

Elonwy

Woah... The cheese and everything is gluten free?

Kaycee Collaborator
M&Ms

And in NZ too.

I'm crave hot chips, but then they could have gluten

Cathy

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

gluten-free pancakes with fruit on top!!

Viola 1 Rookie
M&Ms

Ahhhhhhhhh :( That's not fair. Come and Immigrate to Canada ... We have snow too :D You would like it here.

Viola 1 Rookie

How about a dark cherry Sundae with hot chocolate syrup :P I deliberately didn't buy and good stuff last grocery day because I'm trying to drop a few pounds ... so I'm stuck with popcorn :(

GeoffCJ Enthusiast

I miss Pizza. I wish there was a place around here that sold tasty good pizza that was gluten free.

I miss pizza.

I'm not much of a baker, but I might have to learn to be.

Geoff

Aizlynn Rookie

a hot pastrami sandwhich (gluten free bread or on corn tortillias) and a philly cheese steak with swiss cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms. (does a home simpson drool) and a side of home made french fries with ranch dressing. oh and I discovered something, if you eat from someone else's plate, the calories belong to them so you don't consume your own calories! :rolleyes:

elonwy Enthusiast
Woah... The cheese and everything is gluten free?

Yup. It has to be the AMC Tostitos Movie Nachos, those are the only ones. Its made by Frito Lay, and its the same cheese they sell in the stores. I contacted Frito Lay directly regarding them. All the other movie theater with their generic brand weird movie cheese came up as not-gluten-free, but the Frito Lay stuff is ok. Even has ingredient list on the cheese :) And the chips are Tostitos rounds. Yum.

MySuicidalTurtle Enthusiast

Cape Cod potato chips.

marciab Enthusiast

Pamela's gluten-free spicey ginger cookies warmed with organic peanut butter ...

Archived