17 replies to this topic

#16 zachsmom

zachsmom

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:49 PM

Hey I was referring to the Hvp that I found in most peanut butters. BUt what I was trying to say was that the SKIPPY only has peanuts sugar and palm oil. Its the new natural one. that is all.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 simplicity66

simplicity66

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:18 PM

i read that as a Celiac u cannot eat any nuts that have been dry roasted??? seasonings they use may contain gluten???..dont peanut butters contain dry roasted nuts????

#18 Tree Frog John

Tree Frog John

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips have been a mainstay for this newly diagnosed celiac (10/12). I've been purchasing organic grind-in-the-store peanut butter. Now I find out that many or maybe all whole peanut manufacturers

process in facilities where wheat may have been processed. No wonder my symptoms come and go.  I can't afford $8/lb. for in the jar organic gluten-free P-butter. I love grinding my own if only the peanuts were not cross-contaminated. I did find one source for bulk whole gluten-free peanuts http://www.nuts.com/...d-unsalted.html but are out until end of 9/13. Does anyone else have a source for gluten-free peanuts that are GMO free? I'm one who just can't support with my $$ companies like Kraft (Skippy) or Smuckers (Adam) who have sold out to Monsanto and the GMO industry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: