#1 tammy

tammy

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 06:24 AM

[FONT=Geneva]
I am always looking for practical ways to achieve optimal digestion. This works better than my digestive enzymes. My husband and I have been drinking Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice for the past few days and my flatulence after meals is gone. It always stimulates a healthy morning :huh: BM. I will do more research to find out the long term benefits of its use for celiac and gluten-sensitive people.

In pursuit of optimal health,

Tammy

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 julia mom

julia mom

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 03:56 PM

Hi Tammy
I have a three year old daughter with celiac disease. She has been gluten-free four months. Along with a Ped. GI she sees someone who practices alternative med. She recomended Aloe concentrate along with a few other things. It's nice to see someone has had positive results. It's hard to tell if these things do any good with my daughter. Nancy

#3 aldociao

aldociao

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 09:16 AM

Tammy,
Been wondering about the aloe vera I recently started taking--as a result of reading a previous post of yours. I haven't noticed much of a difference but it could be because I cut it with water--half and half, and drink it between meals about once or twice a day. What have you been doing to get such great results? I would like to get rid of the flatulence after meals as well.

Also, you mention "Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice." I checked the bottle and it is the same brand you're using, but no where does it say "Whole Leaf." Is this the Lily of the Desert variety I should be using? Or do you happen to know that that company uses only whole leaf aloe vera, but just does not indicate that on the label? Thanks. --Aldo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: