This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Buffalo Wild Wings-springfield, Mo

Mewsic463

Mewsic463 Rookie

I ate last night at the Buffalo Wild Wings on north Kansas Exp. in Springfield, MO. I am new to the world of no gluten but had read up on them and what I could have. I ordered the Carribean Jerk and Parmesan Garlic wings. I explained my condition to the waiter and asked that my wings be mixed in a clean and seperate bowl from all other wings. The waiter was a little confused and went straight to the manager on the other side of the reasturant. He returned to our table and assured me that the manger was taking care of my wings and that they would be the best I had ever eaten.

Long story short....the wings were great and I feel great! Hooray! :D I will be going back very soon!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Wow--I'm gald to hear you had such a nice experience!

Welcome :D

BFreeman Explorer
I ate last night at the Buffalo Wild Wings on north Kansas Exp. in Springfield, MO. I am new to the world of no gluten but had read up on them and what I could have. I ordered the Carribean Jerk and Parmesan Garlic wings. I explained my condition to the waiter and asked that my wings be mixed in a clean and seperate bowl from all other wings. The waiter was a little confused and went straight to the manager on the other side of the reasturant. He returned to our table and assured me that the manger was taking care of my wings and that they would be the best I had ever eaten.

Long story short....the wings were great and I feel great! Hooray! :D I will be going back very soon!

Mewsic, do you live in Springfield? I'm 2 hours from there and my children live there; we go up shopping several times a year. Is there anywhere else in Springfield that you eat? It would be so nice not to go to Wendy's every time.

BF

Mewsic463 Rookie

Yes BF I do live there. I just started the gluten free life style so I don't have any real recommendations. Although there is a Chili's and an Outback in town that have gluten free menus.

There are two Buffalo Wild Wings in Springfield. One on Battlefield and the other on North Kansas Exp. almost to I-44.

Oh, and there is a new Chick Fila and Red Robin on South Glenstone. I know they offer gluten free choices but I have yet to visit them.

Does that help?

BFreeman Explorer
Yes BF I do live there. I just started the gluten free life style so I don't have any real recommendations. Although there is a Chili's and an Outback in town that have gluten free menus.

There are two Buffalo Wild Wings in Springfield. One on Battlefield and the other on North Kansas Exp. almost to I-44.

Oh, and there is a new Chick Fila and Red Robin on South Glenstone. I know they offer gluten free choices but I have yet to visit them.

Does that help?

Yes, very much. I knew they used to have a Chick-Fil-A in the mall but I didn't know of any other one and am going to check this out; thanks!

BF

Run-4-Jesus Rookie

Does that help?

Do you know if all Outback restaurants have gluten free menus? Do you have to ask the waiter for a special gluten-free menu? Sorry for all the questions but after all of our school's big important track meets we go eat at Outback and I'm always stuck ordering the same thing - a burger without the bun. :rolleyes:

VegasCeliacBuckeye Collaborator

Outback does have a gluten free menu. You can get it at the restaurant or off the website.

The Spicy garlic sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings is my favorite. I buy bottles of their sauce all the time! (The Honey BBQ is great too!)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Run-4-Jesus Rookie

Wow! Thanks a lot! That's awesome. :lol:

• 1 year later...
CeliacMom2008 Enthusiast

I contacted Buffalo Wild Wings and received the following email. THEN I thought to check the forum. Here's info from Buffalo Wild Wings in case anyone is interested:

Thank you for contacting us concerning gluten in our menu items. Marzetti produces all our dressings and sauces and cannot guarantee that any of the Buffalo Wild Wing dressings or sauces are

bbuster Explorer

Hi,

We live in Springfield and my son is the only Celiac in the family.

Buffalo Wild Wings is on our short list of places we go out to eat. There is a relatively new place in Battlefield Mall called J Buck's, and I thought I heard they could do gluten-free but have never tried or confirmed that.

Our favorite place is Cielito Lindo (Mexican) on S. Campbell. My son only eats the chips/salsa and crunchy tacos there. I have never inquired about other dishes because that's what he loves. We go there at least twice a month. They have the best margaritas!

There is a new Macaroni Grill on Battlefield that has a gluten-free menu, but we have never been there.

I also have some info on places in Branson.

jennyj Collaborator

Thanks for all the Springfield info. We go there several times a year and I appreciate knowing where we can go to eat. We went to the Steak & Shake near where Drury Inn is (I don't remember street names well) but the manager came out and I told him what I wanted and he made sure my meal was cooked right, I had a plain pattie and a salad. I was impressed.

Archived