Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Good Life

31 posts in this topic

We don't have to take any yucky medicine where the side effects are worse than the original problem. Also, we eat healthier and it gives us a reason to come together and discuss our lives!

Bernadette

Ads by Google:

I eat a lot healthier now than I used too! More fruites and veggies!

Also, I appreciate food more now than I used to. I waste less food and basically cherish all my special gluten free foods. Like gluten-free bagels, and gluten-free bread.

It really has been amazing how little food I waste. I used to look at leftovers as something less than attractive but now....

if I have gluten-free leftovers, that are foods that I don't have to forage for.

Lunch has been my toughest time of day and having the leftovers has truly been my savior.

One of our family friends has cancer and she has to undergo very serious chemotherapy treatments.

I feel so blessed that all I have to do to get well is eat right.

the change in my quality of life. Lat fall, I felt sewn into the couch- tired cranky, and tired. this fall, I startes cyclo cross racing, sort of like mountain biek racing on road bikes., It is an incredibly arobic, deep lung pain, muddy, great sport.

When I crossed the finish line of my first race, (last) I threw up my arm in victory. truly one of the greatest moments of my life. My dad came over to take my bike and give me water, and I just looked at him, grinning with tears in my eyes, and I said, dad, I'm not a sickly girl any more!

thats what 10 months gluten-free can do

Lib