This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

I've Been Eating Wheat From Mcdonalds!

Run-4-Jesus

Run-4-Jesus Rookie

I went to McDonalds.com and read the ingredients for hashbrowns and french fries and BOTH of them contain wheat! I had stopped eating french fries b/c somebody told me they had wheat but I was still eating the hashbrowns. :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Sillyyakdidi Apprentice
I went to McDonalds.com and read the ingredients for hashbrowns and french fries and BOTH of them contain wheat! I had stopped eating french fries b/c somebody told me they had wheat but I was still eating the hashbrowns. :huh:

if you look on the internet, and on this site, you'll find, that in the end product of both, there is NO gluten, how ever, because wheat was involved, and is one of the 8 allergens, they MUST list it. calm down. you're fine. if you're not sick after eating them, they dont make you sick

jkmunchkin Rising Star
if you look on the internet, and on this site, you'll find, that in the end product of both, there is NO gluten, how ever, because wheat was involved, and is one of the 8 allergens, they MUST list it. calm down. you're fine. if you're not sick after eating them, they dont make you sick

Let's just leave it at this and not start this discussion again ok? ;)

psawyer Proficient
Let's just leave it at this and not start this discussion again ok? ;)

Amen.

Viola 1 Rookie
Amen.

:lol::lol: Now if we had a nickle for every post on this subject :lol:

num1habsfan Rising Star

Yeah I was just gonna say...I wonder if any of us can count how many times this topic has been brought up!! :P If your idea was true, we'd all be rich :lol:

~ lisa ~

gfp Enthusiast

agreed and nothing has changed.....

However if we had a dollar for every time we might be substantially towards actually paying for ACCURATE testing ... (presuming we could actually get hold of the oil )

So read the old posts and make up your own mind... is really the best.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

TinkerbellSwt Collaborator

I agree with gfp, this is such a controversial subject, everyone needs to read up on it alone, I like that nickel for everytime this was brought up, so there is a plethora of information on this site alone on the subject. make your own decision...

Archived