Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Jessica Simpson Celaic?

27 posts in this topic

but yeah i agree, she is dumb and if people hear about this and then are like oh jessica simpson looks so great maybe i should go wheat free as a "diet" which i'm sorry maybe it's selfish but i think it's an insult. my friend's mom (who is just...don't get me started...) recently decided to eat "wheat free" as a weight less diet and i find it an insult!! she wouldn't even have known what it was until i went gluten-free a year or 2 ago. it's like she just give up wheat on a whim and it's nothing. it is NOT like that! it's hard!! it's not a choice so i can loose weight! besides i saw her eating a "spinach wrap" the other day...seriously you think that's just made of spinach?!? i'm sorry that was a little off topic, but i needed to vent because it makes me really irritated... ;)

It may be insulting but if it became a fad diet more companies would make stuff gluten free and better tasting. Just look what happened with the Atkins diet.

Ads by Google:

JUST GOOGLED jessica simpson & CELIAC AND I HOPE THE POOR GIRL DOESN'T READ THIS THREAD :ph34r:

BUT THEN AGAIN...MAYBE SHE WILL BUT STILL WON'T '''''GET IT''''

:ph34r: THINK I'D BETTER CALL IT A DAY AS THIS IS KINDA MEAN SPIRITED...SORRY JESSICA...WE FEEL YOU PAIN HERE.