- - - - -

Coffee Creamers,butter, Yogurt, Ice Cream

• Please log in to reply

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_momof3_*

Guest_momof3_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:02 PM

HELLO, I WAS DIAGNOISED WITH C/D ABOUT A MONTH AGO. ITS HARD TO KNOW WHAT THE ABBREVIATED INITIALS MEAN. I WISH THEY MADE IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I BOUGHT INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT HAZELNUT. I NOTICED I START TO FEEL BLOATED. I KNOW THIS IS A SIGN SO ,NO MORE OF THAT. ARE THERE ANY CREAMERS THAT YOU ARE FAMILAR WITH THAT ARE OK?
I BOUGHT SOME REAL BUTTER VERSES MARGARINE. THE BUTTER DID NOT SEEM TO BOTHER ME. THE YOGURT I BOUGHT AT TRADER JOES(CALIFORNIA). THEY HAVE A gluten-free/WF GUIDE. I HOPE I GRABBED THE RIGHT ONE. I NOTICED ON ONE OF THE POSTINGS, BREYERS ICE CREAM IS OK. LET ME KNOW!!
MOMOF3

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gf4life

gf4life

Our family "photo" as drawn by my daughter Hannah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:41 PM

Coffee Mate Creamers are gluten free. I don't know about International Delight. I can't use any of them anymore, since the dairy really bothers me a lot. Real butter should be fine and I believe Breyers does have many gluten-free flavors. You would need to read the labels or wait for someone who eats dairy to reply. If you continue to have problems with certain types of dairy products that you confirm to be gluten free, then you might consider that many people who are gluten intolerant are also either lactose or casein intolerant and need to limit dairy at least for a period of time.

God bless,
Mariann
~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

#3 lovegrov

lovegrov

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 07:49 AM

Real butter is always gluten-free and I really can't think of a margerine that has gluten. Breyers clearly lists any gluten so read the ingrdients. Most flavors except the obvious (cookies and cream, cookie dough, etc.) are gluten-free.

richard

#4 lilliexx

lilliexx

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 10:51 AM

international delights are gluten free (dairy free as well) i use this creamer every single day!!

i also use smart balence light for my butter substitute ( gluten and dairy free)
Gluten free since July 2004

I have made it one year and feel much much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 celiac3270

celiac3270

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 11:34 AM

Dannon plain yogurt is gluten-free and so is all of Yoplait.

I made a post awhile ago under the food products section about food lists since I e-mailed a lot of companies. I have a Haagen-Dazs ice cream list there. The same goes for them as many other ice cream companies; avoid cookie dough, cookies n' cream, and cheesecake-flavored ice creams. And there's one other to avoid, but I don't remember what it's called.

All real butter is gluten-free (it should just be cream and salt, maybe one other ingredient.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: