488 replies to this topic

#421 Guhlia

Guhlia

Ah yes.... Happy New Year to all, Red Bridge style... LOL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:17 AM

Yeah, Blake on stage with Sir Mix A Lot was awesome!!! And Jordin's star, how cool!!!

I think Blake will go tonight, but I really hope he doesn't. I would love to see Blake and Jordin in the finale. I think the two of them will be the most famous by far!!! The only other one that I think will do extremely well, and I hate to say this, but Phil with country music. I think he'll do very well in that arena. Look at how well Josh Gracin is doing and he can't even sing!!! I thought Gracin was horrible on the show, but he sounds great now (in the recording studio). I think Phil will appeal to people because he will be an edgy country star.

I will dearly miss Blake if he gets cut tonight. I may not even watch the finale next week. I love Jordin and all, but I really don't think it should come down to her and Melinda. It should be the two young ones duking it out, Jordin and Blake. Melinda is awesome, don't get me wrong, she's just not young enough... JMO...
~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#422 bluejeangirl

bluejeangirl

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:30 AM

The way Simon talked last night, I think Blake will go home tonight. I hope not though. I did not think it was right for him to say He wants Melinda in the final 2. How do you think Jordin and Blake felt upon hearing that.

Simon ticked me off last night with his comments toward Jordin. I think she sounded great and to say her first performance wasn't her best because he didn't like how the arrangements sounded ummmm how is she suppose to control that. Her last song was so awesome and he just slams it by saying it was an old hit, like the hit "I am woman" sung by Melinda wasn't? I hate that song BTW, uggh

I think he's wants Melinda to win and didn't give Blake or Jordin a fair chance.

Hopefully nobody was influenced by his unfair comments.

Gail
Gluten Free since Jan. 06
Gluten intolerant. DQ 0301 DQ 0602
Lactose intolerant.

#423 Guhlia

Guhlia

Ah yes.... Happy New Year to all, Red Bridge style... LOL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:04 AM

Simon ticked me off last night with his comments toward Jordin. I think she sounded great and to say her first performance wasn't her best because he didn't like how the arrangements sounded ummmm how is she suppose to control that. Her last song was so awesome and he just slams it by saying it was an old hit, like the hit "I am woman" sung by Melinda wasn't? I hate that song BTW, uggh

I think he's wants Melinda to win and didn't give Blake or Jordin a fair chance.

Hopefully nobody was influenced by his unfair comments.

Gail

I thought the kids did their own arrangements... Don't they? I think that's what he was slamming her about, that he didn't like her arrangement of the song.

I too thought Jordin's last song was phenomenal. I'm glad she decided to do that song again. I loved it the first time she did it too. She just has such beautiful control in that song and you can really tell that she's into it when she's singing it. It's one of my favorites that she's done thus far, possibly my very favorite.

Well, off to Indiana now... Talk to you guys later!
~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

#424 confused

confused

Just cause i cant have gluten doesnt mean im dying

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:18 AM

Jordins last song gave me goosebumps, i love how she does that song.

Simon always has comments about the songs and the ages of the songs and contestants. He is just jealous that he is not young anymore lol

paula

gluten, casein and soy free
on low carb/low sugar diet

#425 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

Wow...all I have to say!!!!!!
~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

Posted Image

#426 Jo.R

Jo.R

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:16 PM

I cannot believe I forgot to watch last night! I must go to utube.
Stomach problems began November of 2005
Gall bladder removed April 2006
Positive Blood test October 2006
Refused endoscope
Gluten-free since January 21, 2007
Positive reaction to diet

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord. Job 1:21b

#427 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

I text messaged Angie (Guhlia) the results too.

Posted Image

#428 Jo.R

Jo.R

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:14 PM

Wow...all I have to say!!!!!!

Ditto
Refused endoscope

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord. Job 1:21b

#429 Jo.R

Jo.R

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:02 PM

Spoiler!

By the way Blake acted I think not only did he expect to go home, but thought that Melinda shouldn't have went. But I am excited! Last year I didn't watch after Chris got kicked off, I didn't care. Now I have a reason to watch next week. :lol:
Refused endoscope

#430 annaleeb

annaleeb

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:11 AM

Jordins last song gave me goosebumps, i love how she does that song.

Simon always has comments about the songs and the ages of the songs and contestants. He is just jealous that he is not young anymore lol

paula

This is my thought on Jordin........this young lady is the whole AI package! I think she is just an awesome wonderful young talent! I am also so happy over last night finale 2 show!
I like simon very much, but when he makes remarks like, you are 17!!!!! and you should not be singing a song like that! gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The girl shows so much emotion when she sings, well I do not want to ramble here, lol I guess you know who I want to be THE idol for this season :D

#431 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:19 AM

Now that everyone has seen the show or heard the results I am going to say it.

I jumped up and down when they said Melinda was going home!!! I am just so happy. I could not bare to even watch her sing. She did have talent and I will not deny her that but she didn't have the AI package as another member put it. She did not carry herself well and she certainly did not have the look. She made that surprised look again last night when they gave her the mic to sing her last song. The omg I get to perform again... :huh:

Jordin is simply amazing. So what if she is 17, she appears to act much more mature than she is. I think she is very pretty and she just has some awesome talent.
Blake is also very talented. I liked him all along but I hope Jordin wins.

Posted Image

#432 confused

confused

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:15 AM

I was so tired when it was on, i was only listening, then at one point i completely fall asleep then i heard them say it was time to eliminate and i tried to open my eyes. I woke up more when they said jordin was safe, i was like great, now blake will go home. Then when they said melinda its time for you to go, i jumped out of bed and screamed, my more hubby came running up thinking something was wrong with me lol. Then i was so happy i could not go back to bed.

I dont care who wins, because i love them both, but i still want blake to win lol.

paula

#433 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:36 AM

Paula
It is nice to hear I was not the only one jumping up and down when she was voted off. Thank goodness my neighbor below works 3rd shift.

Posted Image

#434 Cheri A

Cheri A

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:38 AM

:o WOW! I haven't watched the show yet cuz I was working last night, but I just HAD to know who went home last night! I am shocked! I wonder how much of Simon's dumb comments hurt her. I'll be rooting for Jordin!
Mom of:
Carleigh~ 10 years old, allergic to wheat, milk, peanuts, strawberries, and many EAs. She is currently soy-light and egg-light ~ celiac testing inconclusive by allergist.
Gluten-Free since 10/05 She's a gymnast. : )

Nick ~ 13 years old with no known allergies.

#435 confused

confused

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:41 AM

Paula
It is nice to hear I was not the only one jumping up and down when she was voted off. Thank goodness my neighbor below works 3rd shift.

Im happy i live in an house, im sure my neighbors wondered why i screamed yes at the top of my lungs tho lmao. My hubby was even wondering there for an second lol. I wanted to drag my butt on here and talk to others. I was like yes my 500 votes made an difference lol

paula

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: