York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:25 PM

Blake is 25.

You're home!!!!!!! Welcome Back!
~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#452 Guhlia

Guhlia

Ah yes.... Happy New Year to all, Red Bridge style... LOL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:13 PM

You're home!!!!!!! Welcome Back!

I am!!! Finally!!! It was a long trip to be couped up in a little RV. I'm very glad to be home. Thanks again for filling me in on the Idol results. I was dying to know how things went. I can't wait to watch the show, we DVR'd it. :) We actually ended up coming home a day early because the RV sprung a water leak and the carpet inside was getting wet. Yuck!
~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

#453 annaleeb

annaleeb

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:51 PM

Im going to miss tommorow night, weill someone tell me how well they sing tommorow, so when i do get home i can vote for the best lol. My stepson graduates from jr high tommorow so i will be there til about 8 or 9. But i still want to vote lol

paula

Hi, I will be happy to post, and let you know what happens! :lol: I will warn you I LOVE Jordin :D

#454 little d

little d

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:00 AM

Hi

this is the only season that i have not watched a single show even the bad people, until last week when forgive me i dont know the girls name but she sang really good for being kicked off. I work on the nihgts that is on along with dancing with stars. ilove thatr show. later sorry cant splell with one handed typing, holding a baby at work, later

donna
Fecal Antigliadin IgA 21 (Normal Range <10 Units)
Fecal Antitissue Transglutaminase IgA 13 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)
Quantitative Microscopic Fecal Fat Score <300 Units (Normal Range <300 Units)
Fecal anti-casein (cow's milk) IgA antibody 12 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)
HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0501
HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0501
Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 1,1 (Subtype 5,5)

You can teach an old dog new tricks!!!

#455 Guhlia

Guhlia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:18 AM

I really think Jordin has a strong chance to win this thing. I'm a huge Blake fan, but i really think Jordin may have it wrapped up if she has a decent night tonight. Either way they will both be superstars, so it really doesn't matter. They both have incredible star quality. I think this is the first year in which both of the contestants in the finale have such amazing star quality. I'm even more amazed that Jordin is so young and has it. It's funny too because this year started off so rough with so many contestants that really should have never been there.
~Angie~

#456 bluejeangirl

bluejeangirl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:51 AM

I really think Jordin has a strong chance to win this thing. I'm a huge Blake fan, but i really think Jordin may have it wrapped up if she has a decent night tonight. Either way they will both be superstars, so it really doesn't matter. They both have incredible star quality. I think this is the first year in which both of the contestants in the finale have such amazing star quality. I'm even more amazed that Jordin is so young and has it. It's funny too because this year started off so rough with so many contestants that really should have never been there.

They not only sound amazingly good but they both have great personalities. Jordin's very sweet and loving and Blake seems to have strong character and very grounded. I liked how his dad is so proud of him it made him cry and Blake wanted to comfort him.

Really I don't care who wins like you said they're both winners already. Both will get record deals and both will have strong sales

Gail
Gluten Free since Jan. 06
Gluten intolerant. DQ 0301 DQ 0602
Lactose intolerant.

#457 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:01 AM

I love Blake too but Jordin is so talented and young. I really would like to see her do this.

Posted Image

#458 Jo.R

Jo.R

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:34 AM

I thought this was interesting:

Even Lewis appears to be on Team Jordin. "She's 17 and she's already a woman," he gushed, before going on to sabotage himself. "She performs, she's good-looking, she's got a fantastic personality and it reads really well on camera. And so I love Jordin Sparks. ... Regardless of the finale, I think she already won it in my mind and she was my pick in the beginning."
Stomach problems began November of 2005
Gall bladder removed April 2006
Positive Blood test October 2006
Refused endoscope
Gluten-free since January 21, 2007
Positive reaction to diet

The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord. Job 1:21b

#459 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:09 AM

I think Jordin has it. anyone else?

Posted Image

#460 bluejeangirl

bluejeangirl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:15 AM

I so disagree with Randy and Simon that AI is a singing competition and therefore the best vocals win. I wish they would define that better. If that were true then yes Jordin would win she was great last night. I'm so happy Simon complimented her.....finally. He was alittle hard on her. But if we expanded the definition of AI to performance and entertainment and also things like how confident you are and how you move, how you act with the audience,(maybe you can think of more) then your not so hung up on whether you missed a note or not.

Well they were both good last night. I agree Jordin best vocals and Blake best performance.

Gail
Gluten Free since Jan. 06
Gluten intolerant. DQ 0301 DQ 0602
Lactose intolerant.

#461 Guhlia

Guhlia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:15 AM

I didn't care who won last night until the judges all pushed so hard for Jordin. Now I'm cheering for Blake. And that song they both had to do last night??? Horrible. I wouldn't want that on either of their first albums.
~Angie~

#462 dlp252

dlp252

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,931 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:23 AM

Yeah, I think Jordin might have it. I liked them both last night, but I really think Jordin put a lot of herself into her performances last night. I actually loved the way Blake did the songwriter's song. :P

It's really funny about the judge's comments on singing competition cuz they're always knocking the contestants for not having a "performance". :P

I DO wish the judges would keep their "predictions" a little less gushy...that can't feel good for any of the contestants. Even if I was the one they were gushing about...sure, I'd feel good, but I'd also feel bad for the other contestant.

#463 Mango04

Mango04

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:00 AM

I think Blake will actually do a lot better if he loses. If he wins that horrible song with have to be his single, right? That would not be good :lol:
"Let food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be food." - Hippocrates

#464 little d

little d

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:37 AM

Again I can't watch it tonight I am working. Darn having to work.

Go to whoever is the winner, they are both winners they got this far.

Donne
Fecal Antigliadin IgA 21 (Normal Range <10 Units)
Fecal Antitissue Transglutaminase IgA 13 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)
Quantitative Microscopic Fecal Fat Score <300 Units (Normal Range <300 Units)
Fecal anti-casein (cow's milk) IgA antibody 12 Units (Normal Range <10 Units)
HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0501
HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0501
Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 1,1 (Subtype 5,5)

You can teach an old dog new tricks!!!

#465 francelajoie

francelajoie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:04 AM

I think Blake will actually do a lot better if he loses. If he wins that horrible song with have to be his single, right? That would not be good :lol:

I agree with you there. That song is not for him. I definitely thing Jordin deserves to win but I do like Blake more because he's so different.
I really don't care who brings it home. I just like the reaction when they announce the winner. Can't wait for tonight!
France

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: