Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Hershey's Cordial Cherry Kisses Gluten Free?

6 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone knows if these are gluten free. I called Hershey, went to their Web site, and could not find anything. We have some, and since we got them in a gift bag, I do not have the ingredient list. This is so frustrating! Can anyone tell me if these are safe? Also, if I understand correctly, Hershey's miniatures are NOT safe. I would appreciate some info. Thanks.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Ads by Google:

YES! I'm sitting here munching on some right now, they are safe, and they are gooooooood :lol:

They are safe, I go nuts with them, I have been eating them since before Christmas.

As for Hershey's miniatures, the "problem" is that one kind, the one with cripsies in it, is not gluten-free and it's in the bag with the rest. The others are in fact gluten-free, at least the last time I looked. It's your choice as to whether or not to eat them.

richard

Dear blueeyedmanda, Byteme, and lovegrove,

I really appreciate your help. I was afraid to eat them! It is better to be safe than sorry! Yay! So, I can eat the miniature Dark Chocolate Bar, too! I knew anything with krispies were a no-go already. Stupid barley malt! Wahoo! Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

I have some left in a cup on my desk and I keep it hidden....from myself. I can eat them one after another. I have no control. :)