Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Hershey's Cordial Cherry Kisses Gluten Free?

• Please log in to reply

5 replies to this topic

#1 NoGluGirl

NoGluGirl

Slayer Spice

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:35 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows if these are gluten free. I called Hershey, went to their Web site, and could not find anything. We have some, and since we got them in a gift bag, I do not have the ingredient list. This is so frustrating! Can anyone tell me if these are safe? Also, if I understand correctly, Hershey's miniatures are NOT safe. I would appreciate some info. Thanks.
Sincerely,
NoGluGirl
Jin

Strawberry Allergy, mold allergy, dustmites allergy, ragweed allergy, dust allergy, food dye allergy - 1985
Asthma - 1994
Ovarian Cyst - May 1999
Anemia - 2000
4 More Ovarian Cysts - March 2000
Bloodwork for Celiac - November 2000 negative
Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Intercolisis, Gastric Emptying Study - May and June 2001 negative biopsy
Fibromyalgia - June 2001
IBS - June 2001
Gallbladder Removal - July 28, 2003 after doctor said the tests showed nothing, so it was not gallbladder disease. It was very inflamed and irritated and nearly ruptured the surgeon told me at my 10 day post-op check-up.
Thyroid Disease - August 2004
Celiac Disease - March 2007 Current Dr. refers to me as Celiac, as she says blood tests are often inaccurate.

Official Purple Glittery Bat Keeper, District Attorney, and Chinese Restaurant Owner of The Silver Dragon of Rachelville

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Byte Me

Byte Me

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 01:44 AM

YES! I'm sitting here munching on some right now, they are safe, and they are gooooooood :lol:
~ Jenn

#3 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:50 AM

They are safe, I go nuts with them, I have been eating them since before Christmas.
~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

Posted Image

#4 lovegrov

lovegrov

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:49 AM

As for Hershey's miniatures, the "problem" is that one kind, the one with cripsies in it, is not gluten-free and it's in the bag with the rest. The others are in fact gluten-free, at least the last time I looked. It's your choice as to whether or not to eat them.

richard

#5 NoGluGirl

NoGluGirl

Slayer Spice

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:01 PM

Dear blueeyedmanda, Byteme, and lovegrove,
I really appreciate your help. I was afraid to eat them! It is better to be safe than sorry! Yay! So, I can eat the miniature Dark Chocolate Bar, too! I knew anything with krispies were a no-go already. Stupid barley malt! Wahoo! Thank you so much!
Sincerely,
NoGluGirl
Jin

Strawberry Allergy, mold allergy, dustmites allergy, ragweed allergy, dust allergy, food dye allergy - 1985
Asthma - 1994
Ovarian Cyst - May 1999
Anemia - 2000
4 More Ovarian Cysts - March 2000
Bloodwork for Celiac - November 2000 negative
Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Intercolisis, Gastric Emptying Study - May and June 2001 negative biopsy
Fibromyalgia - June 2001
IBS - June 2001
Gallbladder Removal - July 28, 2003 after doctor said the tests showed nothing, so it was not gallbladder disease. It was very inflamed and irritated and nearly ruptured the surgeon told me at my 10 day post-op check-up.
Thyroid Disease - August 2004
Celiac Disease - March 2007 Current Dr. refers to me as Celiac, as she says blood tests are often inaccurate.

Official Purple Glittery Bat Keeper, District Attorney, and Chinese Restaurant Owner of The Silver Dragon of Rachelville

#6 blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda

York Fair 2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:38 AM

I have some left in a cup on my desk and I keep it hidden....from myself. I can eat them one after another. I have no control. :)
~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: