This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Glutino Crackers

jkmunchkin

jkmunchkin Rising Star

I just tried the Glutino "Ritz style" crackers and they are awesome!!! Other than rice crackers, this is the 1st gluten free cracker I like. They refer to them as their "Ritz" style cracker but I think they taste more like a Saltine. Actually if you let it linger on your tastebuds for a second after you finish chewing it tastes exactly like a Saltine. They were so good I kept popping them in my mouth, and then my hubby tried one and said, "yknow what they taste like?" I stopped for a second and went OMG, they're a Saltine!!

I think they also have a flax seed variety and some sort of veggie flavor.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Tritty Rookie

WOO HOO!! I'm so excited :lol:

I was not much of a bread person before anyway - but LOVE crackers. I haven't found a single thing that I like yet and am so excited to try something new!!!

You made my day :)

wolfie Enthusiast

Yes!! They are very good!!! I like to eat them with cheddar cheese slices on them! :)

We also eat the Diamond Nut Thins, but they aren't nearly as good as these crackers. A little pricey, but worth every penny!

JennyC Enthusiast

Thanks for the info. My son loves Ritz crackers. As long a they look like a Ritz and taste ok, he shouldn't really notice the difference. (He's only 3.) I haven't tried a lot of Glutino products yet, but I will for sure try these.

mookie03 Contributor

i love those crackers! i bought them once just to made bread crumbs as breading for fish but i tried one and was amazed how good they are! totally a cross between a ritz cracker and a saltine :P

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I bought these a month ago and I was impressed! I actually just ate a few just a couple of minutes ago, I put some of the Laughing Cow spread on...yum!

Guest cassidy

I love those crackers! I only found them once and when I went back they didn't have them anymore. I travel a lot and I've looked for them in about 10 health food stores and I've never seen them again.

They also make Rusks which are like toast rounds. I really liked those as well and I can't find them. They are very crunchy and good with cheese or a spread on them.

I'm sure there are tons of good products out there and hopefully the selection offered locally will only get better.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

I love those crackers! I only found them once and when I went back they didn't have them anymore. I travel a lot and I've looked for them in about 10 health food stores and I've never seen them again.

They also make Rusks which are like toast rounds. I really liked those as well and I can't find them. They are very crunchy and good with cheese or a spread on them.

I'm sure there are tons of good products out there and hopefully the selection offered locally will only get better.

I can only get them at the Gluten Free store in Dillsburg, I never have seen them anywhere else either. I do use Nut Thins as well, they are good with cheese. I haven't tried them with a spread yet though.

jkmunchkin Rising Star

I found them at a store that isn't really near where I live at all so I was thinking I would order more from here:

Open Original Shared Link free.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=108009

de caps Contributor

Jillian,

I love this crackers. I get them at Whole Foods in Manhasset. They also make really great mini -pretzels for $5.00 a bag also at Whole Foods.

Donna

jkmunchkin Rising Star
Jillian,

I love this crackers. I get them at Whole Foods in Manhasset. They also make really great mini -pretzels for $5.00 a bag also at Whole Foods.

Donna

Thanks Donna!! Good to know I can get them there. I'm not sure if my Whole Foods has them, but I think we may be coming to LI this weekend so I'll pick some more up. And actually I just bought those pretzels a few weeks ago at Dr. B Wells and am hooked. I keep the bag at my desk and snack on them pretty much every day.

Thanks again!!!

The pretzels are great!!! They taste like the real thing. I am also hooked.

de caps Contributor
Thanks Donna!! Good to know I can get them there. I'm not sure if my Whole Foods has them, but I think we may be coming to LI this weekend so I'll pick some more up. And actually I just bought those pretzels a few weeks ago at Dr. B Wells and am hooked. I keep the bag at my desk and snack on them pretty much every day.

Thanks again!!!

Dr. B. Wells has the Glutino crackers too.

jkmunchkin Rising Star
Dr. B. Wells has the Glutino crackers too.

That is where I got them :)

I love that place!!!

Remember the rainbow cookies at Earth Remedies? Well after much research I concluded that they were made by Cinderella Sweets (aka: Shabta Gourmet); and Dr. B Wells has them!!!!! If they aren't the same cookies, you sure wouldn't know it. They taste and look exactly the same. I bought 4 boxes last time.

Also if you haven't tried the graham crackers by The Grainless Baker, those are another MUST. Again, Dr. B Wells.

Generic Apprentice

Glutino also makes a retangular shaped cracker that is similar to a club cracker, but not as sweet tasting. It's pretty good.

de caps Contributor
That is where I got them :)

I love that place!!!

Remember the rainbow cookies at Earth Remedies? Well after much research I concluded that they were made by Cinderella Sweets (aka: Shabta Gourmet); and Dr. B Wells has them!!!!! If they aren't the same cookies, you sure wouldn't know it. They taste and look exactly the same. I bought 4 boxes last time.

Also if you haven't tried the graham crackers by The Grainless Baker, those are another MUST. Again, Dr. B Wells.

You got me hooked on those rainbow cookies. I miss them. I'll have to go to Dr. B Wells this weekend and get some. Thanks again Jillian

jkmunchkin Rising Star
You got me hooked on those rainbow cookies. I miss them. I'll have to go to Dr. B Wells this weekend and get some. Thanks again Jillian

LOL!! Unless you are planning on getting other stuff, call first and see if they have the cookies. They don't always have them. I'm eating some of the graham crackers now. Soooo good!

Archived