Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Do Liquid Vitamins And Medicines Absorb Better?

8 posts in this topic

I definately need to get some good vitamins. I am trying liquid prozac too. Any help would be appreciated. Any recommendations on the vitamins too?

Missy

Ads by Google:
I definately need to get some good vitamins. I am trying liquid prozac too. Any help would be appreciated. Any recommendations on the vitamins too?

Missy

Yes, apparently they do absorb better. However, some people find them harder to digest ... for instance liquid Calcium doesn't sit well in my stomach.

Missy

Missy

I take a powdered vitamin, Rainbow Light Healthy Family Multivitamin, and see a noticable difference between it and a tablet.

I take a powdered vitamin, Rainbow Light Healthy Family Multivitamin, and see a noticable difference between it and a tablet.

Hey missy'smom,

Just curious- do you get that at a Health Food Store? I can't stand taking the pills any more. It feels like they just lay in my stomach so I haven't been consistent. How do you take it? Mixed with something or sprinkled on food?

Thanks!

Hey missy'smom,

Just curious- do you get that at a Health Food Store? I can't stand taking the pills any more. It feels like they just lay in my stomach so I haven't been consistent. How do you take it? Mixed with something or sprinkled on food?

Thanks!

I felt exactly like you do and I used to take a tablet by the same brand. You can mix it in whatever you drink. I hadn't thought about sprinkling it on food. Whole Foods and the local healthfood store carry it. The healthfood store will order it for no extra cost(because they carry others by the same brand) and I imagine WF would do the same.

I felt exactly like you do and I used to take a tablet by the same brand. You can mix it in whatever you drink. I hadn't thought about sprinkling it on food. Whole Foods and the local healthfood store carry it. The healthfood store will order it for no extra cost(because they carry others by the same brand) and I imagine WF would do the same.

Thank you. I will look for it at my local HFS. I definately need something different.