This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Blood Test

Niteyx13

Niteyx13 Explorer

Hi all! It has been at least a month since I have posted in here. I have been back on the gluten diet for almost 2 months, and I am utterly misearable! I had my blood test today, and I should have my results by friday. If they are positive ::praying they are because I am sick and tired, and I just want to know what is wrong with me once and for all:: I am going to assume I am a celiac - without the endoscope. My son is having tummy troubles, and his dad has said he will accept a blood test diagnosis from me, and has agreed that we can get our son tested if that is the case. Yay!

Wanna know something scary? I read an article on Ovarian cancer, and the symptoms are almost exact to celiac disease (and of course all the other diseases that celiacs are mis-diagnosed with). It was very scary, but I realize that I have had these problems far too long; I would be dead by now if it were cancer. But, I really hope awareness is raised on celiac disease AND ovarian cancer - since there are so many ongoing problems from celiac disease, and since Ovarian cancer is very hard to find in the early stages.

Anyway, hope all is going well with everyone! God Bless! :P

Deanna

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarolynM Newbie

Deanna

Praying for your physical and mental health - hope you get some answers. Have you returned to a Gluten-Free diet - maybe some relief?

Niteyx13 Explorer

I am going gluten-free again after the weekend. My husband is taking me out to my favorite italian restaurant, and I am entertaining some friends tonight. I am actually excited to get back gluten-free again, and even if my blood test is negative I will stay gluten-free. Thanks!

Deanna

:)

Archived