#1 gymnastjlf

gymnastjlf

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:41 PM

Hey everyone!

On Thursday I think I'm going to Bahama Breeze (in King of Prussia, PA) for a celebration dinner (several of my friends have gotten engaged, we're graduating on Saturday, one friend just got married, grad school acceptances, etc etc). So, Bahama Breeze seems to be the restaurant of choice, and looking at their menu, I've got no idea what to even ask about! I will certainly call the restaurant ahead of time, but has anyone been to a Bahama Breeze in the past or has suggestions as to what can/cannot be made gluten-free? I like salmon, tilapia (not a lobster/crab/shrimp fan), as well as chicken and some beef. I know it's a little bit of a pricier restaurant, and I'm just going to get a salad unless I can get something beyond simply plain, steamed fish/veggies:-), that's something I can make myself at home!

Thanks guys:-)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Guhlia

Guhlia

Ah yes.... Happy New Year to all, Red Bridge style... LOL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

I tried contacting them via e-mail a few times about a year ago and never heard back from them. Good luck! Let us know what happens.
~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

#3 mandasmom

mandasmom

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:55 PM

I tried contacting them via e-mail a few times about a year ago and never heard back from them. Good luck! Let us know what happens.

They use alot of soy sauce in their cooking---and their staff is young..I would suggest that u eat before u go and ust enoy a salad while u are there---unless u hear specifically from them other wise..have fun and pack your take along snack!!

#4 jhaigh

jhaigh

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:40 PM

On Thursday I think I'm going to Bahama Breeze (in King of Prussia, PA) for a celebration dinner

Went to the Bahama Breeze in the Seattle area a month or two ago. Waitstaff didn't know about Celiac but chef did. They were very accomodating and made suggestions from their menu that would be safe for me. Not a lot of choices so I ended with a salad anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: