This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tiredofdoctors - Lynne

mouse

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast

Vegas is on, BABY!!!!!!!

Guess the airline will not have any excitement -- as in, "Um excuse me, but if I suddenly lose consciousness, could you please make sure I get to a hospital as soon as we land. I have an aneurysm."

Sick humor, yes, but hey, I was talking to Karen. And, as you may very well remember, when she and I get together, well, the humor goes straight to he**.

xoxoxoxoxo

Lynne

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VydorScope Proficient
Vegas is on, BABY!!!!!!!

Guess the airline will not have any excitement -- as in, "Um excuse me, but if I suddenly lose consciousness, could you please make sure I get to a hospital as soon as we land. I have an aneurysm."

Sick humor, yes, but hey, I was talking to Karen. And, as you may very well remember, when she and I get together, well, the humor goes straight to he**.

xoxoxoxoxo

Lynne

I think you should tell them that anyways, just to see thier reaction. :D

I think you should tell them that anyways, just to see thier reaction. :D

Vincent -- you're right!! That would be WAY too much fun! I could pull that off, too!

Hey -- what is your website? I want to view your photos again, please . . . . . . .

Lisa Mentor
Vegas is on, BABY!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Lynne

VIVA!

VydorScope Proficient
Vincent -- you're right!! That would be WAY too much fun! I could pull that off, too!

Hey -- what is your website? I want to view your photos again, please . . . . . . .

I have been told not to post links to my personal site which is mostly just a collection of photos of me and my family. Very dangerous stuff! Must be outlawed! LOL

I'll email it to you.

happygirl Collaborator

So happy to read your good news, Lynne!!!!!! Thanks for sharing...you know we worry!

psawyer Proficient

Lynne, I'm delighted to hear that things turned out well for you. I'm thinking of you, even if I don't post that often anymore (I read regularly).

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

I have been told not to post links to my personal site which is mostly just a collection of photos of me and my family.

WHAT????!!!!! You have GOT to be kidding me.

Lisa Mentor
I have been told not to post links to my personal site which is mostly just a collection of photos of me and my family. Very dangerous stuff! Must be outlawed! LOL

I'll email it to you.

Vincent, you can post you web site on your personal profile page here.

VydorScope Proficient
WHAT????!!!!! You have GOT to be kidding me.

Nope, its in the forum rules and I have been personally contacted by Scott himself about it. No big deal to me. Its his house, I try to play by his rules no matter how silly.

Hmmmmmmmph

VydorScope Proficient
Vincent, you can post you web site on your personal profile page here.

Yes it is there, but I was referring to the extremely evil and unthinkable act of... do I dare even speak it? posting a link in response to a question! OMG HOW EVIL!

LOL :) Sorry, sometimes I really need to just go to bed instead of check this thread :)

Vincent -- hasn't it been my calling (and my reputation) to "stir things up" on this board???!!!!! :D

Canadian Karen Community Regular
Vincent -- hasn't it been my calling (and my reputation) to "stir things up" on this board???!!!!! :D

"Stir"?

Lady, you are usually a freakin' blender on "High Speed"! :lol:

Lisa Mentor
Yes it is there, but I was referring to the extremely evil and unthinkable act of... do I dare even speak it? posting a link in response to a question! OMG HOW EVIL!

LOL :) Sorry, sometimes I really need to just go to bed instead of check this thread :)

Posting a link in response to a request is a non issue, or an informative link is always welcome. As far as I know you are free to do that. People with personal websites and web pages are encouraged to post them on their personal profile page.

:ph34r: don't shoot the messenger.

Lisa Mentor

I wanna see you most recent photos toooo :D Giveum up!

Nantzie Collaborator

I'll email it to you.

This is true. You can, however, put a link in the "Personal Statement" area of your profile page. Not that I'm suggesting that you should look at Vincent's profile, or Nini's, or flagbabyds, or broncobux, or anyone else's to see if they've got something interesting going on offsite.

This is something I really wish Scott would change, but a lot of people have brought it up to him with no results. Other than that, it's a great website and an amazing board.

Nancy

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

:blink: wow I go away for 7 days and Lynne's pulls a 'LYNNER'

I'm just so very greatful that all went well ...........at least not brain or neck surgery.

Patti told me the news on Friday so I was praying for you...

Just wanted to get on and see the lastest news after the dr apt.

I'm also praying that the 'extreme makeover' comes through for you.

Thanks Armetta for keeping us posted also.

You know even tho your keeping your hair, you could always still do the back and pink stripes :lol:

Please keep us posted and stay out of the lillies..........

Judy

aikiducky Apprentice

Hey, I think we're losing sight of the things that really matter here! I mean, obviously... what are you going to do with your hair now? I do think this is worth some black and pink stripes! :)

Speaking of stirring things up... in Dutch, a friendly way to sign a letter is "met vriendelijke groeten" which word by word translates as "with friendly greetings". If you (completely by accident) ;) add just one letter it becomes "met vriendelijke groenten" = "with friendly vegetables"....

I'm just waiting for the perfect letter to put that in... maybe the next time I have to contact the tax people....I'd just love to know if anyone would even notice. :)

Pauliina

VydorScope Proficient
I wanna see you most recent photos toooo :D Giveum up!

Check my profile. I do not need ANOTHER letter fro Scott crying about the great evil of my posting a link to photos... :D

And I am NOT allowed to post links to information either, IF I created or participate on the site that hosts said information. Yes I have been told that by Scott too. Just let it go, its his house, his rules. For the most part the site works....

BTW I had to cut my hair so you might not regonize me in the pics LOL

Canadian Karen Community Regular
Check my profile. I do not need ANOTHER letter fro Scott crying about the great evil of my posting a link to photos... :D

And I am NOT allowed to post links to information either, IF I created or participate on the site that hosts said information. Yes I have been told that by Scott too. Just let it go, its his house, his rules. For the most part the site works....

BTW I had to cut my hair so you might not regonize me in the pics LOL

OMG! Vincent! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR??????

Now THIS I gotta see!

:o

aikiducky Apprentice

It suits you Vincent!

Pauliina

VydorScope Proficient
OMG! Vincent! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR??????

Now THIS I gotta see!

:o

Yep. I guess I never told that story here... fell on very hard times (lost my job, no medical insurance, etc..) was offered a job in Viriginia (I lived in TN) on the condition I cut my hair, at a place I WANTED to work, (Liberty University), with a bit low pay, but great perks/benies, so it came down to "have a place to live and eat" or "have long hair", food won out! LOL

I can always grow it back later if/when I move on. :)

You're in Virginia now??? I have an in-law in Virginia -- she is my Aunt Helen, or as everyone in Dave's family calls her, Aunt Hellion!!! She is FANTASTIC!!

Where in Virginia? So interested . . . . . .

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Great news Lynne!!!! :D:D:D

...although I am a little sad to find out Vincent had his hair cut ;) ......

Archived