4 replies to this topic

#1 tombo713

tombo713

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:39 PM

Hi, is a cheeseburger with all the fixings ok to eat? I 'd have it with ketchup,pickles, and onions. I'm curious to eat there. I have tried MC'ds successfully.

Thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Guest_Lindam_*

Guest_Lindam_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2004 - 03:11 AM

Here is the link directly to Burger Kings allergy listing. It doesn't look like we can have too much there.

http://www.bk.com/Fo...nfo/index.aspx#

Linda :D

#3 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 03:40 AM

:rolleyes: otay---my son is a McDonalds store manager--nothing ever goes in the fry oil except french fries and hashbrowns and yes, the hashbrowns are gluten-free too :P --i have had them--they say the burgers are safe too, but i worry that the person turning the burgers may have used that turner on buns too, so i havent tried that <_< , i also understand the shakes are ok, but one isnt and i think it is chocalate, but not sure ;) -----now i know that wendy's frosty's are gluten-free :) and i often have their baked potato with cheese and have never gotten ill---------burger king is another story, their fryers are not exclusive to just fries to my, knowledge--i also have another son who works at burger king ;)---eating at a fastfood place will always be a risk, we are only as safe as the servers, not that they do it on purpose, but they just dont know :ph34r: --------------i wish i was rich instead of beautiful :lol: right, anyways, if i had money i would start a change of gluten-free restautants for all of us--deb
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

#4 Guest_gliX_*

Guest_gliX_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:53 PM

http://www.mcdonalds...uten.index.html

all shakes are good, the whole list is there
i've been eating mcd's fries/burgers for about half a year, no symptoms
(never had any before i went gluten-free though)

#5 cdevane

cdevane

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 07:44 AM

I received some conflicting info in regards to McDonalds. When I spoke with one of their reps in corporate recently, I was told that the patties were seasoned, which was not guaranteed gluten-free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: