Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom In Vallejo,ca

4 posts in this topic

We might go there later this month and curious if anything there is Gluten-free Casein-free or atleast gluten-free? I read on their site they only allow outside food to babies and special diets. I'm wondering with the special diets do you need a doctors note along with your lunch and snacks?

Has anyone gone to this location recently? Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Formly known as Marine World) in Vallejo CA

Ads by Google:

Anyone?????

I had the same question, we'll be there next week. I called their number for questions, 707-644-4000 x374, and got bounced around a bit then told to bring our own food. When I asked if we needed to bring any documentation to bring the food into the park, she just took down my name to let them know to expect us.

The other option would be to contact the restaurants individually.

We go a few times every summer, and as they check my bags, I start it off with letting them know that my 4 year old has Celiac Disease and requires a special diet. I have NEVER had a problem. I do have a Doctor's note, but have never had to pull it out. I would recommend getting a note from your Dr. for any amusement places in the future, but I have never had a problem at the park in Vallejo.