This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Bringing Back The Dairy

Lister

Lister Rising Star

so after months and months of c issuses i desided to listen to my doc and start to have dairy again. since doing so i have become alot more regular with only like 1 day bouts of c issues but not nearly as bad as it was. but every once and a while i am now passing what looks like green marbles. i did a search and the only thing i could describe them as is either chunks of bile or gallstones. on this note is this a good thing? like is it the dairy expunging things that were stuck in me? or is it the dairy giving them to me? i cant really ask my doc since he does not listen to me at all anymore (hes a jerk) on a side note though i have had terrbile stomich pains for 2 days now (but i think it may be my own fault realised i have aten in less then 2 days a entire bag of mission corn chips(the big bag) so that could be the cause of that) sorry if this post was a lil gross just did not know who to ask

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Lister Rising Star

also unrelated or i guess possible related. i brang back the dairy about 5 days ago now. and on that same day my left femur(not the one i had previusly fractured) is brused to the tuch. like i usualy lay on my left side when i sleep but i cant now because it hurts to put pressure on it in a very small spot. i never hit it against anything so im really confused its as if it is really brused but there is no visible bruse there. can a health condition cause this? or do i just have a brused bone for some reason?

also is it possible to be intolerent to beef? or atleast to cheap beef? my roommate likes to bring me home cooked burger pattys from burgerking so i can have some free food everyonce and a while but even just eating half of a patty gives me the worse bloating and gas and its horrific smelling. i used to be able to eat that type of food all the time without this happing? is it the greese in the beef (since well bk is very very greesy beef) or have i become intolerant to it?

Lisa Mentor
also unrelated or i guess possible related. i brang back the dairy about 5 days ago now. and on that same day my left femur(not the one i had previusly fractured) is brused to the tuch. like i usualy lay on my left side when i sleep but i cant now because it hurts to put pressure on it in a very small spot. i never hit it against anything so im really confused its as if it is really brused but there is no visible bruse there. can a health condition cause this? or do i just have a brused bone for some reason?

also is it possible to be intolerent to beef? or atleast to cheap beef? my roommate likes to bring me home cooked burger pattys from burgerking so i can have some free food everyonce and a while but even just eating half of a patty gives me the worse bloating and gas and its horrific smelling. i used to be able to eat that type of food all the time without this happing? is it the greese in the beef (since well bk is very very greesy beef) or have i become intolerant to it?

Lister:

You need to do a food diary. Document everything that you eat. It will help you find the things that bother you. I know it may be a pain in the butt, but so helpful in many ways.

How are you doing with everything else? Only asking, cause I care. :)

Lister Rising Star

fine fine im working alot right now. on a 22 day strait currently no days off getten tired but making money so thats always good. just wish my hip was not brused and my gas would go away. if i could controle my stomich i would have final controle over my life again. but hey atleast rainbows are in my vision instead of clouds of grey. i got a sinuse infection im almost positive though. because of that head pain(pushing sensation) and my left ear keeps ringing/going randomly def

Lisa Mentor
fine fine im working alot right now. on a 22 day strait currently no days off getten tired but making money so thats always good. just wish my hip was not brused and my gas would go away. if i could controle my stomich i would have final controle over my life again. but hey atleast rainbows are in my vision instead of clouds of grey. i got a sinuse infection im almost positive though. because of that head pain(pushing sensation) and my left ear keeps ringing/going randomly def

Yeah for you!!!! You have alot of people pulling for you here!. If you do have a sinus infection, you may need some antibiotics. Maybe some Vit-C many help you feel better, but maybe that's an old wives tale.

Until you tummy feels better stick to the basics.... Peanut butter and bananas or apples are really good.

The BRAT diet can help settle your stomach..Bananas, Rice, Apple Sauce and Tea.

After gluten free, as you know, many of us are more sensitive to things that have never bothered us before. Maybe the Arby's burger messed up you belly

Aside from you not feeling well in your head, I am so proud of you for getting things in order. AND STICKING WITH IT. Get yourself well, work hard and follow through with the GED program.

If good gluten free food is a concern.....well, we can be the welcome wagon................

If you commit to getting your GED and stay clean, my bet is that we can supply you with gluten free food while you are doing this. Up for a challenge???? ;)

Lister Rising Star

wasnt arbys burger was burgerkings beef.. i can eat the roastbeef from arbys without ever having a problem i think its the greese content/prossesed beef from burgerking it just kicks my stomich hardcore. been clean now for over 30 days i lost count. im around the stuff everyday still but i always just say no. not going to shun my friends for there own actions that would make me a hipocrite but i am perosonly done with it. i start my ged program on the 25th. well as long as my stomich settles out again and i remain on the dairy i will probably challange the wheat in a bit (nother month down the line or something) since as i have said i have been told over and over by my gastro and my doc that i dont have a wheat intolerancy and it was just a shot in the dark last year when they were just scrambaling to find some answers and there is no reason for me to continue gluten free. i just personly dont want to challange it yet. though as he pointed out my stomich really has not changed over the year so what could it hurt. atleast i got yogurt back so far and man did i miss it so fricking tasty. have not gone up to milk or cheese yet i figure i will stick with the yogurt for like 2 more weeks and then maybe risk a glass of milk or a slice of cheese though milk like a glass has always gave me heartburn so i probably should not go that far. but its definatly nice to have those yogurt umm gut thingys in me again its definatly helpign with digestion issues

aikiducky Apprentice

Glad to hear you're working and doing so well! And that yoghurt is doing you good!

I've heard that beef is often hard to digest, like people who haven't eaten it for a while are advised to build up and only eat a little bit at first. And maybe the Arbys beef is a better quality?

Pauliina

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Lister Rising Star

definatly thinking its better qulity i did a test today. yesterday i ate half of one wopper patty from burgerking in less then 10 minutes like litearly probably 3 minutes i had excessive gas cramps followed by horrendis gas all night long.. today i ate 5oz of roast beef from arbys and its been about 2 hours now and no gas cramps or gas itself besides for the little i already had still from the burger last night.

Archived