Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Just Had To Share...

10 posts in this topic

Ok, so we've been really struggling with my daughter's potty training lately. She had been potty trained without any accidents for over two months, then all of a sudden she started having accidents after eating out. We assumed this was due to gluten. Then, over the past two or three weeks she's started having daily accidents right in front of the toilet. We couldn't figure out why it was happening and my daughter was getting really frustrated by it. The funny thing was, it only happened if I wasn't in the bathroom with her.

To make a long story short, last night she asked daddy for help going potty. She got up on the potty all by herself, pee'd, and then proceeded to tell my husband that every time she tries to pee standing up like him she gets pee on her panties. So, this whole time I thought she just hasn't made it to the toilet in time when, in reality, she was just trying to pee standing up just like daddy. I guess it's time to start closing the bathroom door when other people go.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads by Google:

OMG Angie, that is hilarious!!!! Kids are so much fun :):):)

:lol: Good story...thanks for the laugh today :) Kids are so wonderful!! I love how their little minds work. Too cute!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

hahahaha that's great! What a funny kid!

Too Cute!

It almost makes me want kids... ok maybe not... but it makes me concider babysitting other people's kids!

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh!! That is SO cute!!

He he he... It is pretty funny, isn't it? Let me tell you, it wasn't very funny for the past 2 or 3 weeks as she "just wasn't making it onto the potty in time". Ugh... I can't believe I didn't think of that... :lol::P Oh, the things our children do... I only wish I would have had a video camera on her for her confession. Now THAT would have been priceless!!!

Oh Angie--that is priceless! :D

Angie, That is too funny. Here is another funny potty training story. My daughter had her own little potty chair. We only had one bathroom. My husband always took a bath when he got home from work. It was like clockwork, as soon as he was in the tub, she had to go #2. He would try different times, it just didn't matter. She always waited until he was in the tub to go. Wendy

Angie, that is beautiful!! How cute is that?????