1 reply to this topic

#1 mouse

mouse

**armetta**

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:56 PM

I got a new computer a couple of months ago and since then I have not been able to print in the size I used to. THIS ONLY HAPPENS on the forum. When I print from other websites, the size is normal. But, on here, my printing of recipes come out so small that I would need a magnifying glass to read them. I have searched on this site and cannot find where I can enlarge it.

Like I said, it is only when I print from this forum.

Hopefully someone can help me to figure this out. Please bear in mind that you are talking to a computer dummy. :blink:
"Throw yourself a pity-party and you'll be the only guest." - Earlene Fowler

Diag. Celiac Disease by positive blood test 2/03/2004
Allergies - corn, soy, casein, egg whites and wheat
Morphia Scleroderma
Osteoarthritis
Hypothyroid and Hperthyroid
Essential Tremors
Asthma
Migraines
Fibromyalgia - diag. in 1978 when they called it Fibrositis
PAD Peripheral Artery Disease
Angina and Atrial Fibrillation
Gluten Ataxia
Vitiligo
Scoliosis of the spine (caused by malabsorption and it is horribly painful) This would be enough reason for someone to go gluten free.
Ocular Myastenia Gravis

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Ursa Major

Ursa Major

My grandson Eli, 12 months

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:04 AM

All I can think of is, to just copy the recipes and paste them into your word-processing program (Microsoft Word or Works, whichever it is you have). Then you can change the size, font, whatever you want before printing it out. Also, then you can save it to your hard drive, in case you want to print it again for somebody else (or if you lose your printed page).
I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: