Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Deleting Posts?

• Please log in to reply

1 reply to this topic

#1 num1habsfan

num1habsfan

Prairie field, possibly the best picture I've taken!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:27 PM

I accidently posted the same topic twice in the same forum, how can I delete one of them?
~lisa~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...
...26 years old...
...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 celiac3270

celiac3270

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 03:10 AM

You can't delete a duplicate post on your own, but usually a moderator will see if the same thing is posted twice, will make a post that this topic will soon be deleted and nobody else should post there, and then will ask Scott (admin) to delete it.

You're not supposed to post the same thing over and over because that's just spamming the boards or trying to attract more attention to your post. Of course, if you click the add reply button and it doesn't seem to go, you might click the add reply button again and then realize that you added the same info. to the board twice. If that happens, you don't need to worry about it cause it is obvious that it was accidental.

If you want to change something in your post, there is an edit button above any posts that you make. If you click it, it will take you back to the add reply mode, but it will have your writing in it. Then you can change what you're going to say...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: