This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

A New Weight Loss Support/accountability Thread

lonewolf

UR Groovy Explorer

Well, it seems that most of us are having the same problem. True for me too. I've been making an attempt to exercise more, but those snack cravings are keeping me from losing. The good news: I haven't gained either.

I've been going to the gym :)

I had classic gym fear. Joined last year and just began going a few weeks ago. I'm actually beginning to love the gym again. The elliptical has become my new best friend, and my husband actually went down to the equipment room for some weight training. I'll be following him in there next time we go - it's been so long since I worked out on the machines that I've simply forgotten how they work.

Today is a new day! I'm ready to get my body moving every day & eat lots of good stuff to curb those cravings this week. My goal is that by Friday, I've done 3 days of cardio and at least 2 training sessions.

Good luck everyone,

There's no time like the present to get going ! Move our bodies. Gather no moss.

k :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
little d Enthusiast

Hay Ya'll

my meals today have been and will be

up at 2pm

coffee

D- gluten-free sandwich with ham and cheese

ddp

9pm Starbuck coffee I think that it was not good for me

Cinniamin Dolce

working tonight dinner will be

Brown rice tortilla with sunshine patty and cheese

if I am still hungry I will have thia kitchen noodles

DDP

water or vitiamin water later

I am trying really hard to eat for myself, choseing the foods that I need to stay healthy, most days I am doing great until the weekend when my husband is home and wants to eat out I chose what I think are healthy enough meals but sometimes I just make bad decions.

Happy eating everybody

donna

lonewolf Collaborator

Okay, so much for the "I'll get back on track tomorrow" idea. I don't know what's wrong with me. I tend to be an emotional eater and I've been stressed lately with all the busy-ness of school starting and my aunt dying and all that. And I'm upset that my hair is still falling out and I'm starting to look bald on top :( . I think I just need to post everything I eat everyday and shame myself into getting it together.

B - 2 servings of Trader Joe's gluten-free granola with rice milk (bad way to start the day)

L - Taco salad with ground turkey, tomatoes, olives and salsa, about 1/4 C refried beans

S - large handful of raisins, 6 mini peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies, 8 oz fruit smoothie at the health food store (I was going down hill fast)

D - Coconut curry chicken with rice, broccoli, salad with Italian dressing

I did make it to the gym for a 35 minute workout and worked up a good sweat.

little d Enthusiast
Okay, so much for the "I'll get back on track tomorrow" idea. I don't know what's wrong with me. I tend to be an emotional eater and I've been stressed lately with all the busy-ness of school starting and my aunt dying and all that. And I'm upset that my hair is still falling out and I'm starting to look bald on top :( . I think I just need to post everything I eat everyday and shame myself into getting it together.

B - 2 servings of Trader Joe's gluten-free granola with rice milk (bad way to start the day)

L - Taco salad with ground turkey, tomatoes, olives and salsa, about 1/4 C refried beans

S - large handful of raisins, 6 mini peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies, 8 oz fruit smoothie at the health food store (I was going down hill fast)

D - Coconut curry chicken with rice, broccoli, salad with Italian dressing

I did make it to the gym for a 35 minute workout and worked up a good sweat.

Liz i'm sorry that you are having a tough time, are you losing your hair over stress, or is it celiac disease that is kicking your butt.

donna

lonewolf Collaborator
Liz i'm sorry that you are having a tough time, are you losing your hair over stress, or is it celiac disease that is kicking your butt.

donna

My hair has been thinning for much longer than the stress I'm having now. And I've been fanatically gluten-free for quite a while, so I don't know what it is.

I'll get started with my eating for the day and edit to add later.

B - 2 pieces French toast with about 1 Tbs blueberry jam (all gluten-free, dairy free)

Edit later:

L - taco salad with gr. beef, olives, red peppers and salsa, 5 tortilla chips

S - small banana, apple Glutino bar (I don't really like these)

D - gr. turkey meatballs cooked in barbecue sauce, about 1 C br. rice, broccoli, salad with FF Italian dressing

I'm hoping to get to the gym to workout, but after walking the field for two hours at my son's football game I'm feeling a bit tired.

UR Groovy Explorer

Hi everyone,

Hey Liz,

Sorry things have been so stressed for you lately. Sounds like you've been dealing with a lot. I hope things settle down for you soon so you can concentrate on YOU and not all the things that have been weighing (no pun intended) on you. It's hard to eat well and motivate yourself to do the things it takes to get in shape when things get tough. I'm sure things will turn around. Every day is a new day.

I ate well yesterday - no late night snacks - stopped by the gym yesterday, but it was like a jungle in there, so I passed.

However, today, I went in and did 40 minutes pretty good cardio - treadmill & elliptical.

Planning on a little ab work and maybe some chest & back later today. I have time & for once, I have energy (probably due to the exercise I've been doing), so, no excuses !

Breakfast: 1/2 chicken breast + 1/2 of a red bell pepper & 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli with some honey-mustard dressing ( ~2 Tbsp)

Post-workout: 1/2 C. Cottage Cheese (dairy :( ), some nuts, & 1/2 Cup rice (+ supplements)

(it'll seem like I eat a ton, but I don't believe that limiting calories equals weight loss - I'm hoping for about 1500-1700 calories a day - not looking for miracles, but long term lifestyle changes)

Have good days !

k

Mango04 Enthusiast

Yesterday:

B - green apple with peanut butter and cinnamon

L - red quinoa, white canelli beans and 1/2 avoacdo w/ sea salt

S - banana

D - Perky's rice cereal with hemp milk

Today:

B - green apple w/ peanut butter and cinnamon

L - red leaf lettuce, green onion, purple pepper, broccoli, tomato, pine nuts,

olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt

S - banana

Wow I need some protein..or I need to contine eating like a vegan and just embrace these few extra pounds :lol:<_<

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

little d Enthusiast

I just wanna say that since I have been eating gluten free it is a lot easier for me to stay awake driving home after working all night, I don't know how I have managed to stay awake driving after working when on gluten all the time. Driving in the car taking my daughter to school a couple of times I have caught myself drifting off the road, with my daughter in the car and that is so scary, I had to resort to carring a cup of ice in the car to put on my face to stay awake. Let me tell you that gets really cold after a while :lol: and wet. Ok so anyway

Today I was up at 2pm because I was working the night before

coffee

D- Gorill Munch cereal with Lactiad Milk

My dinner tonight is going to be

Thai Kitchen Noodles thai peanut

I don't have anything else, hopefully I can get some chicken downstairs or fruit I think fruit will be my safe choice.

donna

Kaycee Collaborator

Donna, that not falling asleep at the wheel since giving up gluten is the same with me. I remember once pre gluten-free driving after work to my then boyfriends home, about 40 mile away and nearly ending up in the ditch. I knew I was tired but everybody else felt like that didn't they? Lucky boyfriend had a tractor and could pull the car out off the side of the road. Must say it was loose metal too and not tar, so I actually got into a slide and my reactions weren't the best. And of course I remember the time I drove into an acquatinances car, outside of the school I work in and horror of horrors a lot of the school children were there! Shall I warn you all when I am on the road?

Now driving doesn't seem to be a problem, and I don't worry about being too tired to go out there, and I'm no where near as tired as what I had been, maybe I shouldn't say that, it might be inviting fate.

Anyway I have lost about 6 kilos in 3 months, and it is still going down slowly. It might be a few of the kilos I might've mentioned a while back.

Went to the doctors a few weeks back. My cholestrol has gone down! I'm stoked, but my b12 has gone down too! Bummer, but why. Also I get migraines now. I hope it is all not related to my diet. The B12 is a mystery as I am not a vegetarian, and I have been gluten free for two years nearly, so why is the B12 low now?

I'm still sticking as best as possible to the little meals every three hours. It works. Occassionally I will make a pig of myself. I will just have to remember that a treat is something small, and only buy small bars of chocolates and crisps instead of buying the whole shop out. My worst things is eating till the chocolate is all gone.

My son, nearly 18 is in a funny mood. He realised a few weeks back that he needed glasses, and is finding it hard to come to terms with the fact, but we picked them up today and he was laughing as we were driving home and he paid the world a compliment by saying it was beautiful, he didn't even care about the grey sky and they impending rain. He described seeing with glasses like looking at a photo. He is shortsighted just like me.

Still hopefully to have more time here.

Cathy

Kaycee Collaborator

Me again, It is holidays and I must be bored! Never. Been cleaning, and cleaning and did a stint of working voluntarily in a library this morning, walked the dog. The list goes on and on

Did I say supermarket shopping. Well I did that, and bumped into someone I see every now and again and she wanted to know if I was on some sort of diet. Of course I got it all wrong, and thought she'd been watching what I had been putting in my trolley and somehow or other she had sussed I was gluten free. So I asked her what did she mean? She replied that I almost looked like a different person and that she had noticed I'd lost some weight. That really floored me, as I have not lost that much weight. But still it felt pretty good to have had someone notice that.

Food today

B Two pieces of miniscule bread toasted with honey on top, orange

S Two rice cakes with vegespread, apple and a handful of nuts and raisins

L Canned tuna with leftover potato, piece of banana cake

S Banana

T stir fry and leftover roast lamb. (haven't had that yet, but that will be it.

Hoping everyone is fine.

Cathy

UR Groovy Explorer

Weigh In:

I've lost a pound - not much, but it's progress (159 today). My waistline is smaller by about 1/2 of an inch since last week - probably the working out. I only did 3 days cardio and 1 day weights (Chest & Back), but at least I'm making an effort. My nighttime cravings have dropped off this week. I'm not sure why. I'm noticing muscles beginning to emerge.

She replied that I almost looked like a different person and that she had noticed I'd lost some weight. That really floored me, as I have not lost that much weight. But still it felt pretty good to have had someone notice that.

Hi Cathy,

That's cool ! You gotta love it when that happens. People have noticed that I look pretty different too. For me, my face has finally taken shape - I think it's a lack of swelling mostly, because here I am at the same weight I was in January. I noticed the other day that I finally have knees and ankles like a normal person. Before this year, I always had chunky knees no matter what weight I was - and there was a time when I was waaaay skinnier than I am now.

Anyway, here we go on another week of goals:

Cardio x 4 / 3 days Weights - that's my goal.

Take care everyone

k :)

Kaycee Collaborator

Me again.

Another good day diet wise, except for the last when I indulged in 3 bottles of coruba and coke. Naughty but nice.

Have still been doing a massive cleanout, I thought it would be so worn out that I would sleep the minute my head hit the pillow. But it doesn't seem to work like that! I was awake quite a bit during the night, it could've been the coke. Probably was the coke!

Anyway it is now tomorrow morning, have just watched the rugby world cup match against Tonga and England, a good game, was hoping Tonga would win, mainly cause they are close to us is this world. I must watch us kiwis tonight against Romania. It will be a late night for us.

My youngest son is getting used to glasses. He is a bit shy and so self conscious, but he is going well and spent the day with his friends yesterday and was marvelling at the world. I'm sure it will help him when he plays the playstation!

Yesterday I ate

Breakfast Waffles and yoghurt, orange

Lunch 1 Cheese and bacon muffin, banana

Lunch 2 Stir fried vegetables with noodles, apple

Tea 2 mince patties and potato and vegetables (they had bacon and egg pie, which I lovingly made for them and not a bite touched my lips. I am so good to them, hope they appreciate it)

Then I had the three little bottles of alcohol.

Tell me, do any of you allow yourself treats each week? I was thinking about doing that. What is a reasonable amount. 50g chocolate, but then how much alcohol? Just a thought.

Actaully I can cook no problem for them, and I look at what I produce and I can remember what they tasted like and think yum, that was nice. I tried once, (I actually cheated) about a year down the track with being gluten free, and had some sweets which had gluten in them, and the thing that hit me immediately was that they did not taste the same. I did get sick, but my remaining thought was that was terrible I have ruined the memory of my most favourite sweet. This is another reason why I will not cheat again, it will change my memories, now when I think of licorice allsorts, I remember my slip up. It's memory is tainted.

I'm starting to get worried again. For a couple of years before I got sick, well before I knew what was wrong with me, my son Ryan who is a teenager would forever be asking me if I was okay, and how are you sort of thing. Of course I would have to say, I am fine. Once I was diagnosed with coeliac, he stopped asking me how I was, I must've been looking better etc. But now he has started asking me again, two years later if I am all right. Maybe I don't look right. I know I have a couple of issues, but I will keep cool (try) about them till I go back to the doctor again.

Still have a great day, or night you guys. I must get off my butt and go to the library and do my shift. Hopefully it is quiet and I get to read the paper and do the cryptic crossword.

Cathy

Forgot to mention I had a bad moment when ordering a takeawy for the family the other day. I knew what my son wanted but I could not get the words out. What made it worse one of my work colleagues was there, so all I could do was laugh, I bet the korean behind the counter thought I was on something, or just loosing my mind. This does not happen to me, so am rather perplexed.

Cathy

Joni63 Collaborator

Hello everyone,

Sounds like most of you are doing well. I think the season changing is wreaking havoc on me and my eating habits.

I've increased my exercises and have a great workout schedule I've started. Problem is I'm HUNGRY all the time right now. I can't shake it and it's been for chocolate. So much that I got a yeast infection because I was eating 1 or 2 chocolate bars a day. That is total overload for me because I rarely eat sugar, not even in my coffee. I've just finished 3 days of monistat and hope things change now. :P

I ate ok today, but still a little more than I was eating. My weight has gone up by 2 lbs so I definately got to get this nipped in the bud right now. Why the heck is it so easy to gain but so darn hard to lose weight?

My exercise plan should be pretty good. I've started everything and have been sore all week.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 1/2 hour jog, 1/2 hour total body weight workout

Tuesday, Thursday: 45 minutes yoga, 20 ab workout

I think I should see results if I can keep my calories reasonable.

Lonewolf, you have had a lot of stress lately. Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have those times when it's hard to stick with diet and exercise. You've been through a lot and it takes time. I'm sure you'll be back on track soon. :)

lonewolf Collaborator

I'm back on track with the exercise - got to the gym Tuesday, Thursday and tonight, in addition to teaching PE on Tuesday, Wednesday and today. But can't get it together with the eating. Arrgghh... I easily succumb to temptation. Maybe I'll just plan a "free" weekend so I don't feel guilty, get it all out of my system and then start fresh on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Oh, Kat - way to go!

Ratroot Newbie

Okay, so I think I'm ready to tell all what I've been eating. How else am I going to stay accountable?

I've made the mistake of buying a huge bag of peanut M&M's and now I'm eating them!

Friday:

B: coffee

wf/gluten-free bagel w peanut butter

L: Large salad lettuce/cukes/shredded carots/ kidney beans/chicken salad/ shredded cheddar cheese/ sunflower seed nuts/ ricotta cheese/ pickled beats and creamy itallian dressing

D: two soy/hamburger cheese patty's w ketchup

S: too many m&m's

Sat:

B: coffee

Too many m&m's

L: coffee

three soy/hamburger cheese patty's w tomato and ketchup

D: two pork loin chops, about 1 1/2 cups of pinto beans and corn on the cob is planned with a glass of white wine.

I need to stop with the m&m's!!!

Blanche22 Newbie
I loved the old weight loss support thread and was active on it, but it kind of died and lots of the people who were on there no longer post here. Would anyone else like to join me in a new thread where we can encourage each other, give advice (when asked for), support each other and have a way to be "accountable"?

I lost 12 pounds earlier this year, but have gained 3 back. I'm looking to lose 15 more by the time school starts in the fall. I need to eat relatively low carb - lots of lean chicken, turkey, fish, non-starchy vegetables, moderate amounts of fruit, nuts, avacados and 1-2 small servings of grain products a day. No sugar, chips, junk food or processed food. I'll be giving up chocolate until my birthday on Sept. 3rd. It helped last time - I gave up chocolate for Lent.

I hope some of you will join me! Jerseyangel, Kaycee, Fajitas, Electra? Anyone else?

Blanche22 Newbie

Hi,

I would love to join your accountability thread.

I have gained 25 lbs since being diagnosed with celiac. I was eating raw foods for a while as that was what my body was craving but started getting sick from that. Also veggies, lentils beans I cant seem to digest anymore. The only thing I can tolerate is starchy food. My stomach is always bloated and no ammount of walking or ab exercises work. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Kaycee Collaborator

Welcome Blanche and you are more than welcome to join us.

Sorry you have had such a hard time with food. Having coeliac is bad enough, but to have other things that upset your stomach would be a double whammy.

I am lucky whereas I can eat whatever I like as long as I don't eat too much in the way of processed foods. I think some of the additives don't agree with me, but that is another story, and I am quite prepared to forgo them, most of the time, as sometimes I get on a processed food junket, and make myself sick and for the life of me would not know what was the culprit. At least those days are few and far apart, but in having said that, this last week hasn't been the best.

It is Monday morning here in good old NZ. I hop on the sclaes and they still say 76kilos, so that is fine. Could be a bit lower, but this is the lowest I have been for 15 or so years.

Yesterday I ate

Breakfast: Waffles and yoghurt

Morning tea: Ham and cheese filled crepe

Lunch: Mcd's caramel sundae and coffee (I feel so naughty and guilty when I order that, mind you I always wanted to be a naughty girl)

Tea: Steak, mashed spuds, brocolli, peas and banana for dessert.

Not enough fruit or veges, and too much fattening things. Today is a bit better.

Still off on holiday, still got more cleaning to do. Life is boring.

Cathy

little d Enthusiast

Hello all I have been off since Thursday and when I worked on Thursday we were so crazy busy that I did not have any time to sit down, my foot the one that I broke in March my ankle has been swelling a lot so since I could not sit very long on thursday night my foot/ankle was swollen pretty bad that my sock made and indention into my skin. Ok so anyway my meals have not been that great, ok but not to great, I had a weekness that really did a number on me.

Thursday

StarBucks coffee Carmel Mochachilaty

12am at work

D- Brown rice tortilla with sunshine patty and gluten-free cheese

D Dp

vitamin water Fruit Punch

Friday up at 12pm my husband was home from work but before I went to bed my husband asked me to get him some dohnuts and this is where I went wrong I had one

1/2 apple fritter

rest of my vit water

D- Amy's rice pizza with candian bacon, onion, bell pepper

ddp

3 Brownies made from Whole foods 365 these are awsome I made them cupcake style

Saturday

B- gluten-free 365 from whole foods 4 waffles

2 bacon

coffee

D- Olive Garden

chicken and italian potatos with mushrooms and bell peppers

D coke

2 brownies

Sunday

B- 2 eggs, 2 Bacon, 2 toast

coffee

D- stuffed baked potatoes, gluten-free bacon, turkey meat, sour cream, chive onions and cheese

D DP

this will be my dinner for tonight the leftover potatos

Saturday before I had breakfest my stomach started making that so familar rumbling, intestines started to get that old popping, twitching let me get your attention here feeling, the kind that we all dread and hate with a passion. After I went to the bathroom once I was ok so then I ate breakfast waffles which were good, So I guess after I ate triggered the noise, rumbling and later the intestine popping and dancing not the fun kind of dancing. The later it got and we had to leave the house because we had a showing of the house because we are selling. the longer we were in the car the more my stomach started rumble and the more nervous I became afraid that I was going to have to make my husband make and emergancy stop somewhere luckily that did not happen. I was thinking what did I eat to make my intestines roll like this and I did not have to think too long because I knew that it was the dohnut that I had on Friday morning, I did feel horible after even after I woke up at 12pm. After the 2nd trip to the bathroom my husband looked at me and I said the dohnut that I had friday. He said you only had half of it, so then he looked at me kinka crazy and said oh! He sees that I have a problem and the next time that he wants a dohnut I will say no thank you and He will say are you sure that you want that. I feel bad also because all day Saturday my daughter wanted to go to the park to play, I finally told her that I did not want to be away from home too long because I just might need a bathroom and she turned to look at me and said you know better than to eat that doughnut. And I do!

donna

little d Enthusiast

Hello all I have been off since Thursday and when I worked on Thursday we were so crazy busy that I did not have any time to sit down, my foot the one that I broke in March my ankle has been swelling a lot so since I could not sit very long on thursday night my foot/ankle was swollen pretty bad that my sock made and indention into my skin. Ok so anyway my meals have not been that great, ok but not to great, I had a weekness that really did a number on me.

Thursday

StarBucks coffee Carmel Mochachilaty

12am at work

D- Brown rice tortilla with sunshine patty and gluten-free cheese

D Dp

vitamin water Fruit Punch

Friday up at 12pm my husband was home from work but before I went to bed my husband asked me to get him some dohnuts and this is where I went wrong I had one

1/2 apple fritter

rest of my vit water

D- Amy's rice pizza with candian bacon, onion, bell pepper

ddp

3 Brownies made from Whole foods 365 these are awsome I made them cupcake style

Saturday

B- gluten-free 365 from whole foods 4 waffles

2 bacon

coffee

D- Olive Garden

chicken and italian potatos with mushrooms and bell peppers

D coke

2 brownies

Sunday

B- 2 eggs, 2 Bacon, 2 toast

coffee

D- stuffed baked potatoes, gluten-free bacon, turkey meat, sour cream, chive onions and cheese

D DP

this will be my dinner for tonight the leftover potatos

Saturday before I had breakfest my stomach started making that so familar rumbling, intestines started to get that old popping, twitching let me get your attention here feeling, the kind that we all dread and hate with a passion. After I went to the bathroom once I was ok so then I ate breakfast waffles which were good, So I guess after I ate triggered the noise, rumbling and later the intestine popping and dancing not the fun kind of dancing. The later it got and we had to leave the house because we had a showing of the house because we are selling. the longer we were in the car the more my stomach started rumble and the more nervous I became afraid that I was going to have to make my husband make and emergancy stop somewhere luckily that did not happen. I was thinking what did I eat to make my intestines roll like this and I did not have to think too long because I knew that it was the dohnut that I had on Friday morning, I did feel horible after even after I woke up at 12pm. After the 2nd trip to the bathroom my husband looked at me and I said the dohnut that I had friday. He said you only had half of it, so then he looked at me kinka crazy and said oh! He sees that I have a problem and the next time that he wants a dohnut I will say no thank you and He will say are you sure that you want that. I feel bad also because all day Saturday my daughter wanted to go to the park to play, I finally told her that I did not want to be away from home too long because I just might need a bathroom and she turned to look at me and said you know better than to eat that doughnut. And I do!

donna

little d Enthusiast

OK sorry about the double post my computer was slow to post the first time so I clicked it again

Liz I like the picture.

donna

Ratroot Newbie

Hello all,

I think I am liking this way of keeping track of my diet. I went trail running for the first time today. It was alot of fun and I think, a new work-out for me.

B: coffee, 4 pieces of bacon, two eggs, two pieces of wf/gluten-free toast, and a glass of milk.

D: three slices of pot roast, about a small bowl of cabbage, potatoes, carrots and onion.

S: a few m&m's (not much) ;)

little d Enthusiast
Hello all,

I think I am liking this way of keeping track of my diet. I went trail running for the first time today. It was alot of fun and I think, a new work-out for me.

B: coffee, 4 pieces of bacon, two eggs, two pieces of wf/gluten-free toast, and a glass of milk.

D: three slices of pot roast, about a small bowl of cabbage, potatoes, carrots and onion.

S: a few m&m's (not much) ;)

Hello Ratroot welcome, trail running sounds fun. I would be afraid that I would mess my foot up again running on uneven ground. I broke my foot in March so I have to been carefull, and I don't think that it ok yet.

donna

Ratroot Newbie

Hi Donna,

Yes, I was a little afraid of that too yesterday. But the trails that are around here are ITS trails. They've been specially groomed for the snow mobilers. They seem pretty smooth and clear. There are also these special Trail Running shoes that you can buy. They're a cross between hiking boots and sneakers. I think I'd like to invest in some of those.

I hope your ankle heals up soon. That must really bite!

Just having coffee so far, I'll post my menu later today.

Joni63 Collaborator

Hi and welcome Ratroot and Kaycee!

Trail running is fun, that's how I run everyday. I bought a trail running sneaker, but haven't used them for running yet. I wore them once just to try and see how they feel for just walking. The trail shoes your talking about sound really nice. Where did you see those?

This is a new week! It's time to get serious.

Do I have guilt written all over my post? Yesterday I went out to dinner at a restaurant that has a gluten free menu and can make 80 percent of their regular menu into gluten free. It was so nice to be able to order everything right off the menu. They had gluten free dressing, gluten free entrees, and gluten free desserts. It was just the nicest experience! :D

So....now that I had a real treat of a meal, I'm plannning on losing some of those extra pounds.

Good luck to everyone this week, I'll post my eating and exercise info later.

Archived