#1 glen4cindy

glen4cindy

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 05:06 PM

I would like to know about molassas.

Is it gluten free or not? It is not on either list, however, it seems to affect me in the same way that gluten does.

Is this it, or did I miss some other ingredient that may be been the cause. Specifically, I narrowed it down to BBQ sauce that made me sick.

Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 06:19 PM

:D i have an excellent list of gluten free foods from the wheaton support group--i got it from the site napervillegi.com/celiac and it says that brer rabbit molasses and grandma's molasses are gluten-free--i found their site and it has 49 pages of gluten free items and 23 pages of gluten free medicines--check it out--deb ;)
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

#3 lovegrov

lovegrov

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,536 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:05 AM

Molasses should be gluten-free. Which BBQ sauce did you eat.?

richard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: