Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Meals

3 posts in this topic

The Smart Ones Sante Fe rice and beans meal is gluten free. Does anyone know of any other of their meals/entrees that are gluten-free? I like being able to throw something in the microwave. :)

Ads by Google:

hm, i don't know about weight watchers, but i do like glutino's frozen pastas. the mac and cheese is decent, as is the alfredo.

The Smart Ones Sante Fe rice and beans meal is gluten free. Does anyone know of any other of their meals/entrees that are gluten-free? I like being able to throw something in the microwave. :)

I know this is an old thread but in case anyone comes across it I thought I'd share this list of gluten-free meals that I recieved from Heinz today:

2580002011 Smart Ones Broccoli & Cheddar Potatoes> 2580002247 Smart Ones Lemon Herb Chicken Piccata> 2580002254 Smart Ones Fiesta Chicken> 2580002360 Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice & Beans> 2580002904 Smart Ones Creamy Tuscan Chicken> 2580002907 Smart Ones Grilled Chicken in Garlic Herb Sauce> 2580002915 Smart Ones Home-Style Chicken> 2580002918 Smart Ones Chicken Santa Fe