#1 deb

deb

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 04:25 AM

Hey all
Have a quick question. What are the recommendation on vitamins? What I mean is what brands are good for being gluten-free? I did a search and some have said Nature Made. It seems like I saw a post about a company that is all gluten-free and there was a web site posted, but I can't find it. What about Whole foods? Do they carry gluten-free vitamins also? I will be going out of town next week and plan an stopping at Whole Foods. Also does anyone take Soy pills for menaposal (sp) symptoms. If so what brand do you take or which one would be gluten-free. Thanks for any input

Deb :)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 05:02 AM

:D i myself take Nature Made--they are gluten-free and it says that right on the bottle--i also have a medicine listing from the Wheaton support group that states that Viactic soft calcium chews are gluten-free--it states that Whole Foods 365 Multi is as of 3/04--Sesame Street Complete vitamins and Minerals--all Solgar Vitamns--check out the med list in the napervillegi.com site---deb :D
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

#3 Guest_gfinnebraska_*

Guest_gfinnebraska_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2004 - 05:06 AM

I buy them for the Gluten Free Pantry... good option if you don't have a health food store near you!

http://www.glutenfre...jectGroup_ID=28

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: