Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Viactiv Calcium Chews
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if Viactiv Calcium chews are gluten free? I've tried to contact them to find out, but have not heard back. Thanks!

Ads by Google:
:D i have a list from napervillige.com that says they are gluten free and my sister told me that maybe i could try them--calcium in pill form bothers my tummy---so, i would say, yes they are :D deb

Yes, I have called the company and they confirmed they were gluten-free.

Where does one purchase these calcium chews? The name sounds familiar, but I don't recall seeing them anywhere.

I received an email from the company saying it is manufactured in a facility that also processes products with wheat. They seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouths. That means it is not Gluten free. Not for celiacs anyway

Edited by Clear2me
Spelling

1 hour ago, Clear2me said:

I received an email from the company saying it is manufactured in a facility that also processes products with wheat. They seem to be talking out of both sides of their mouths. That means it is not Gluten free. Not for celiacs anyway

It can be gluten free .  The same facility does not mean something isn't gluten-free.  The info in these posts is 12 years old.  I am not sure what their current protocols are - do they test?  Are the ingredients kept separated?  Etc?