This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Western Ma?

Jamilah

Jamilah Rookie

I'm in western MA, which seems to have alot of gluten-free folks, given the resteruants and food available, but I haven't found the community. Is there one? I'd love to hear from you...I'm Dx 3 years ago ( by biopsy), and still struggle.

Would love to meet others and get together for dinner?

Hopefully yours,

Jamilah

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest lizajane

WOW !! Wished I lived near you ! No restaurants in Wyoming that are gluten free and food is 3-4 hours away IF you have good roads and no wrecks!! Which happens all the time 2 hour wait just Sunday because of wreck on I-80, so the drive was 5 hours instead of 3!! Anyway, here's hoping that you can find a bunch of gluten free people to chat with over a nice gluten free dinner and beer!!

NewGFMom Contributor

I don't live out there, but I spend a lot of time in Shelburne Falls. My folks have a place there. (Note picture of me and my son at High Ledges in Shelburne :lol: )

What Gluten Free restaurants are available out there? I know Green Fields Market was very knowledgeable about gluten-free products, but we hadn't looked much beyond there.

Thanks!!

Jamilah Rookie
I don't live out there, but I spend a lot of time in Shelburne Falls. My folks have a place there. (Note picture of me and my son at High Ledges in Shelburne :lol: )

What Gluten Free restaurants are available out there? I know Green Fields Market was very knowledgeable about gluten-free products, but we hadn't looked much beyond there.

Thanks!!

Hi, I got this info from this forum posted in March from Kristen2Denise. Places w/ gluten free menus include Butternuts in Hadley and Smokin Lils in Noho. Sierra Grille in Noho will tell you what is gluten free on the menue.

Cam's Mom wrote that Panda East in Amherst, and Thai Corner are gluten friendly if asked.

My personal experience includes Woodstar in Noho (which is a friendly coffee shop w/ sidewalk/patio seating) has glutenfree muffins and cupcakes baked on mon wed and fri. And I go to Deals and Steals in Noho which has slightly old but still quite good organic /natural foods marked way down. I get cookies, cereal, pasta, snack bars, mixes and canned foods there (and clothes) at a much better price.

Let me know next you visit your parents and maybe I can meet you and your son at Woodstar...

Cheers,

Jamilah

• 3 months later...
saaa-wheat<3 Apprentice
Hi, I got this info from this forum posted in March from Kristen2Denise. Places w/ gluten free menus include Butternuts in Hadley and Smokin Lils in Noho. Sierra Grille in Noho will tell you what is gluten free on the menue.

Cam's Mom wrote that Panda East in Amherst, and Thai Corner are gluten friendly if asked.

My personal experience includes Woodstar in Noho (which is a friendly coffee shop w/ sidewalk/patio seating) has glutenfree muffins and cupcakes baked on mon wed and fri. And I go to Deals and Steals in Noho which has slightly old but still quite good organic /natural foods marked way down. I get cookies, cereal, pasta, snack bars, mixes and canned foods there (and clothes) at a much better price.

Let me know next you visit your parents and maybe I can meet you and your son at Woodstar...

Cheers,

Jamilah

Oooo! *jumps for joy* I live in Southern VT and frequent Western Mass from time to time(spent early years in South Hadley)...I'm printing this out so I can put this in my car for when I want to have a lunch date with someone!

Archived