3 replies to this topic

#1 cynicaltomorrow

cynicaltomorrow

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 05:00 PM

I was just wondering if anyone here had tried any form of oxygen therapy. I have been looking into the use of ozone and hydrogen peroxide and I haven't found anything bad about it. I'm really interested in trying the intravenous hydrogen peroxide therapy.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kactuskandee

kactuskandee

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 09:51 PM

I haven't but my husband gets the IV hydrogen peroxide treatments at the ACAM doc's preventative medicine clinic when he has congestion or a bad cold that he can't shake. It takes about 2-3 IV treatments for it to kick it out of his system but it works every time. Next time I get congestion of the lungs I'm going to try it too. At this same clinic I get vitamin IV treatments since I take a ton of vitamins orally but it doesn't seem like I'm absorbing them. Wow, after a vitamin drip I feel like I could conquer the world!!!
As to the ozone therapy...sorry, but I don't know anything about that.
What were you going to take it FOR?

#3 cynicaltomorrow

cynicaltomorrow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 08:28 PM

I seem to always be pretty tired... which for someone that's 19 and gets up most often at noon.. is not normal. I've been gluten-free for 5 months.. felt better.. then felt worse.. went CF... felt better.. now feel worse. I thought maybe the H2O2 treatments would kick up my energy and stuff. I also had suspicions of candidiasis and read that that's a good way of clearing up any chances of a systematic infection.

#4 tammy

tammy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 05:22 PM

Hi,

I did consider oxygen therapy for my candida and other health problems. I do not have any experience with oxygen therapy via intravenous however I have received 8-10 IV's with high doses of vitamins in them. I was not thrilled with its effects on my overall health. I felt very fatigued soon after the treatments were finished. I have not continued with the treatments.

Dr. Majid Ali offers oxygen therapy perhaps he has success with his patients.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: