No replies to this topic

#1 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:12 AM

:D I was just in another forum and found a similiar post and i thought this may be fun for us all--------either let us know the name of a song that discribes your day or just tell us your favorite song or songs-------------------as for me, as a celiac a favorite song of mine comes to mind--"Patience" by Guns-n-Roses ;) we do have to be so very patient and outside of celiacs--i am a diehard country fan and some favorites are by Keith Urban and one of my favorite songs is "When You Lie Next To Me" and Faith Hills "Beautiful" because that is exactly how my sweetheart makes me feel :D---have some fun and tell us what you like too--deb :D
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: