Get email alerts Get E-mail Alerts Sponsor: Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE email alerts

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a vitamin I can buy for my 4 y/o son? He has been taking My First vitamins (Flintstones), but I called today to find out if they are gluten-free, and they could not verify. Thank you.

Ads by Google:

My son takes Centrum or Jaimeson multivitamins. In Canada they are gluten-free.

I'm 13 yrs. old w/Celiac. I used to take flinstones, too. My mother found another vitamin, "Animal Parade". It doesn't say gluten-free (gluten free) on the container, but when she called the company, they said they were gluten free. They're chewable, which is nice. Hope this has helped. Vitamins are very important for Celiacs since we don't absorb all our nutrients, anyway. Good luck.

Colter is right, the Twin Labs Animal Parade Cherry flavored are gluten-free, as are Twin Labs Animal Friends Multi-vitamin, also Sesame Street Complete and Bugs Bunny Chewables are also supposed to be gluten-free.

God bless,

I hate chewables so I take Centrum

If you are looking for regular vitamins, not chewables the options open up even more. This is from

Albee w C

Aquasol A

Aquasol E

Basic vitamins

Bugs Bunny Chewables

Centrum Jr

Citracal Liquitab

Citrical + D

Folic Acid (Schein, West-Ward)

Kirkman (all products are gluten-free)

Lame Advertisement Vitabears

MultiTech Formula Isotonix

Natalcare Advance

Natalins RX

Natures Plus Animal Parade

Nestabs FA

Niferex 150

Nutrilite Corps Double X

One A Day (entire line)

OsCal Plus D

Poly Vi Flor

Poly Vi Flor w Iron

Poly Vi Sol

Prenatal Advance

Sesame Street Complete Vitamins & Minerals

Slow Fe

Tr iVi Sol

Tri Vi Flor

Twin Lab Animal Friends Multivit wafers

Twin Lab Animal Parade Cherry

Ultramega Gold (GNC)

VitaminShoppe brand all gluten-free

Zenate Advanced Formula

I was so happy to find out that my children's favorite brand of vitamins is in fact gluten free and dairy free! They are the L'il Critters Gummy Vites. They look like gummy bears, but are a multi-vitamin with minerals. I can get them at costco for around $10 for 200 vitamins. My kids love em, and are fine just eating 1-2 a day (recommended dose is up to 2 a day). You have to be careful though if your child knows how to open up safety caps, they might eat too many!

I stopped getting them, since the old bottle didn't say on the label and they label only had the address, not a phone # or e-mail. But the new bottle lists on the package that they do not contain: gluten, dairy, artificail colors, flavors or preservatives. Yeah!!

God bless,

Mariann B)