Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Grahm Flour

6 posts in this topic

Does any one know if grahm flour is gluten free?

Thanks for the help

Ads by Google:

Thanks for helping me. I keep forgetting to look at that list. Been so busy looking for WBRO that I forget to look for the other flours :huh: I m glad I did not use it.

Remember that there is also a gram flour (ground chickpeas, also known as besam flour) that is gluten-free. I love it for fried chicklen and onion rings.

richard

Hey Richard,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. Once I read your post today I went back and read the ingrediants again and it does say gram flour not graham flour the print is so small I just read it wrong so thanks. I was making chicken last night and had bought a Kitchens of India paste for butter chicken curry and decided to read the ingrediants again then I thought I saw graham flour but it is gram flour. I do have a eye doctors apointment next week so may be I can read all this small print soon. LOL

Just a quick note, Kinnikinnick has a gluten-free 'graham' cracker sort of stuff to use for pie crusts etc. I haven't tried it but someone told me about it recently. You may want to check their web site for more info on it. If it is as good as their pizza crusts it is well worth giving a try.