4 replies to this topic

#1 emmeeann

emmeeann

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:24 PM

I wrote to Blue Diamond Almonds to find out which products are gluten free. The response is below. I am so excited that the smokehouse are gluten free. Happy Days!!

Dear Emily, Yes. Here is a list:

Gluten free items are: All flavors of Almond Breeze®; Nut Thins® Crackers (Nut Thins® Crackers are packed by an outside co-packer and contain the following message on the label: " Produced in a facility that also produces wheat products. Nut- Thins may contain treenuts and/or peanuts." The lines are thoroughly cleaned according to GMP’S (Good Manufacturing Practices). No gluten has been added to our Blue Diamond® Nut Thins® Crackers).

Whole Natural Almonds; Roasted Salted Almonds; Smokehouse® Almonds; Barbecue Almonds and Honey Roasted Almonds (except they have cornstarch) are all gluten free.

Sally

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 cdevane

cdevane

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 06:57 AM

Sally-

I have never heard of the Nut Thins cracker product. Do you know where they are carried? I am itching to find a good cracker!

Chantal

#3 gZimmiZ

gZimmiZ

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:42 PM

Dear Chantal,
I buy Blue Diamond crackers at my local Save Mart and Albertsons stores with the crackers. They are Good! Enjoy! Peggy Z

#4 gf4life

gf4life

Our family "photo" as drawn by my daughter Hannah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 10:51 PM

We like the Nut Thins. In my local SaveMart store they are with the nuts near the popcorn and other snacks, two aisles away from the crackers. So don't stop looking if you don't find them with the crackers. :)

God bless,
Mariann
~West Coast-Central California~

Mariann, gluten intolerant and mother of 3 gluten intolerant children

#5 calico jo

calico jo

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 08:42 AM

I have trouble finding those nut thin crackers, too. when I do, I usually buy a bunch of boxes. They are the best I've found so far. SOO good. My husband even likes them and he's not gluten intolerant (so he's not allowed many.they are MINE..he can have his own wheat crackers! hummphh)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: