Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Not All Meetings Are Virtual!

7 posts in this topic

:)

What can I say? It's great to meet forum ppl in person, and I got to meet Momma Goose, mouse & broncobux earlier today, in Scottsdale Az. :)

It was at a mah-velous "gourmet pizza" place which is not only rightfully popular for their regular pizza, but also so serious about gluten-free pizza that they make it in a separate room. (It must be separate oven too mustn't it?)

This month's WhFds gluten-free meeting (in Tempe) is "Pizza Picazzo Night" btw.

Needless to say, I highly recommend meeting forum folks in-person. :)

Hey broncobux! Pls do NOT root for my Bears today!! I saw what happened to your Bengals and her Seahawks!! :P

(Oops never mind - Bears won) :D

Ads by Google:

It was great to meet Lisa and Tom in person. Now when I talk to Lisa on the phone, I can put a face to the voice. After everybody had to run off to games and sightseeing, Tom and I visited over coffee at the Coffee Bean.

No, I did not forget to mention Chris (Broncobux) and his beautiful girlfriend Tiffany. But, I already saw them last weekend - hee, hee.

We shared different kinds of pizza. I had never tried the cheeseburger pizza and now I will have to make it one of my special choices as it was so good.

What a treat for me!!! Getting to meet mouse, chris and tom was really cool. Lunch was to die for. Four gluten free pizzas were served that the three of us almost devoured. (what a good sport Tom was as he abstained - a will of steel)

As always in life, it was too short. But our visit was long enough to be reminded, what wonderful people there are on this forum. What a lucky one I am. ;)

I'm so happy for all for you!

And a little jealous B)

I was thinking about you guys today when Mark and I were in the car--I actually asked him what time it was in Arizona :lol:

I was thinking about you guys today when Mark and I were in the car--I actually asked him what time it was in Arizona :lol:

Did he get it right? Arizona's pretty weird. In the summer we're same as CA, PST, but when everyone else changes their clocks, AZ doesn't, so most of the year we're Mountain Time. :wacko:

Patti, I'm a bit jealous myself, lol! Sounds like a great time!

In the summer we're same as CA, PST, but when everyone else changes their clocks, AZ doesn't, so most of the year we're Mountain Time. :wacko:

:blink:

We were thinking 3 hours difference. I didn't know AZ didn't change their clocks....

I learn something new every day :D