Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ds's Endoscopy Scheduled

4 posts in this topic

So finally after feeling like we were never going to get any tests, they scheduled DS's endoscopy for Monday Oct. 8th. I'm still nervous, but feel like it is the best way to see what is going on with him.

Tomorrow we go for a pre-op appt, a bone age xray, and a sweat test. Poor little guy, I'm glad that they are checking, but at the same time, he's been through too much already and I hope this is the beginning to the end of so many tests.

So if you could say a prayer for my little man, I would really appreciate it, and I will keep you posted on his results.

Ads by Google:
So finally after feeling like we were never going to get any tests, they scheduled DS's endoscopy for Monday Oct. 8th. I'm still nervous, but feel like it is the best way to see what is going on with him.

Tomorrow we go for a pre-op appt, a bone age xray, and a sweat test. Poor little guy, I'm glad that they are checking, but at the same time, he's been through too much already and I hope this is the beginning to the end of so many tests.

So if you could say a prayer for my little man, I would really appreciate it, and I will keep you posted on his results.

Good luck please let us know how you make out! I will be thinking of you and you DS!

Thanks nikki'smom!

The sweat test was a flop, he didn't even sweat after going through all that. The lady who scheduled the test said you can't do it during the endoscopy, so it was quite an ordeal putting him through that. I was so irritated once we were done and the lady said it is common not to get sweat from a little one! BOO, he was so mad and I was irritated that it didn't work after we put him through that.

I'll let you know how the endoscopy went.

poor little guy! i am thinking of you today!