1 reply to this topic

#1 jaimek

jaimek

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 10:46 AM

I called the 7-11 Corporate Headquarters to find out if the hot drinks that come from a machine are gluten free (Hot Chocolate, Cappuccino, etc.). They just called me back and stated that none of those products contain any gluten and all of them are gluten free. So, enjoy the hot chocolate! :D
gluten-free since 2/6/04

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 02:53 PM

:P thank you--i saw 7-11 in the threads and about panicked--7-11 is my favorite coffee ever and i know it is fine--i drink it whenever i can--i had a big cup of it today :D the 1st time i had coffee with my sweetie it was 7-11 coffee and it will always hold a special place in my heart :D deb
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: