Get email alerts Get E-mail Alerts Sponsor: Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE email alerts

• Announcements

• Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Store. For Additional Information: Subscribe to: Journal of Gluten Sensitivity

Texas Roadhouse

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone been to Texasroad house? Are there any gluten-free items to eat? Need advice cause I'm going there tonight. This will be my 1st. time dining out since diagnosed with celiac. HELP!

here is this list my local roadhouse emailed me. i have eaten there a few times and it was delicious. the first time i spoke with the person who orders all the food and he was very helpful. he even came back to make sure i didnt eat the bread.

Just For Starters

Naked Buffalo Wings

Cheese Fries - No Chili

Tater Skins

(No Diet Dressing)

Grilled Chicken Salad - No Croutons

House Salad - No Croutons

Caesar Salad - No Croutons

Chicken Caesar Salad - No Croutons

Hearty Steaks

Ft Worth Ribeye

Dallas Fillet