Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Costco's/ Mrs. May's

11 posts in this topic

I was at our local Costcos & found Mrs. May's now has a gluten-free bar that has the ingredients of the bagged nut goodie they produce.I think the flavors are: strawberry, cranberry, tropical & blueberry. I bought a box & they are good but a tad on the hard side.... I love the cashew crunch in the bag...but these are so easy to put in your purse or pocket....

mamaw

Ads by Google:

Costco is getting some neat LABELLED gluten free stuff in lately.

RiceWorks chips - sweet chili flavor (found other flavors recently at Safeway)

Sunrose Calrose Brown rice - large bag

Bora Bora bars (remind me of sesame snack but with more goodies, like almonds, etc.). These bars are not as sweet as the May's stuff. I bought the Mrs. May's Cran Blueberry Crunch, solely because it said gluten free, but I dont' think I'd buy them again - very sweet.

We bought those! My DD loves them she took one for snack at school today!

The Costco in my town, recently had gluten free enchilades

I love Mrs. May's stuff! I have found them at BJ's Club. They are sweet, but where I work there are "celebrations" where people bring in doughnuts, cakes and other goodies. Instead of missing those treats, I get out my snacks. It helps me cope!

Susan

I just tried the bora bora bars and had a reaction to the cinnamon one with OATS, which is a big no no with me. I think it's missed labeled on that one.

RiceWorks chips - sweet chili flavor (found other flavors recently at Safeway)

mmm, love these!! my boss's wife bought a bag especially for me :)

I just tried the bora bora bars and had a reaction to the cinnamon one with OATS, which is a big no no with me. I think it's missed labeled on that one.

that sucks :( hope you feel better!

I LOVE these bars!! They're great for a snack on the go! Plus they are very healthy with all the nuts and seeds.

I had one of the bars at breakfast this AM--LOVED IT. I can't have the bags of cashew crunch in the house because it mysteriously disappears from the cupboard (and ends up on the outside of my thighs :D ). I also found a bag of multigrain chips that normally I wouldn't have looked at because multigrain almost always means wheat, but I picked them up anyway and they are gluten-free. The were a big hit at our fight-night party on Saturday!!

I've got a huge box of these and only decided to actually read the ingredients recently. Rice malt? Is that safe? I read the previous threads about it but there was nothing conclusive. I did however, seem to have a reaction after eating the bar. I'm not sure what else it could be since I'm 100% positive everything else I ate was gluten-free yesterday. :(

I stumbled across the Han's All Natural chicken sausages at Costco - they are clearly labeled gluten-free! They have several flavors and the are VERY tasty! :)