#31 ms_sillyak_screwed

ms_sillyak_screwed

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:31 PM

HI all my CELIAC cyberspace friends.

My rock star brother has let [stardumb, fame and b*tch bridezilla] get to his head, but fame won over.

The PIXIIEDUST FAIRY came along out of nowhereland, just down the street from rock star never-never-land, and sprinkled pixiedust over him.

It seems the week long Mexican CanCun beach side wedding all expenses paid for her entire family, has been called off. Yes, you read right CALLED OFF! [giggle] oops that wasn't me. [giggle]

The band just left for another USA tour, they'll be back home for Xmas, and off again to Europe just after New Years. If you remeber the wedding is the first weekend in December.

Oops I can't contain myself but b*tch bridezilla's nose is out of joint, and has posponed it for a while.

Thank you, God is good!
-------

ianm - you got that part right. he's in a rock'n'roll band in an altered state of mind... [giggle]

-------

westiepaws - I wondered about the family and where it all came from too. I do know he has serious digestive problems.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#32 Guest_nini_*

Guest_nini_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:30 AM

That's almost funny about the wedding in Cancun being postponed/cancelled! But I agree with everyone else that said to just send a card and enjoy your week... The stress of it all would be too much for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: