2 replies to this topic

#1 deedee1022

deedee1022

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 11:04 AM

I read somewhere on this board that they were "schooled" in gluten issues and were pretty helpful, but they REALLY are! Went to the one in Copley Place in Boston, and no less than 3 employees (waiter, manager, etc) came over to tell me how comitted they were to helping me navigate the menu and preparing my food in a safe manner.

It's the complete opposite of every other restaraunt, where they think you are just being picky and high-maintenance!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 pixiegirl

pixiegirl

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 02:13 PM

Oh it was me that said that and I was at the Legal at Copley Place too just a week ago and I spoke to the manager too. They are very careful about it and they have such good food, I had a great meal, I'm glad you did too!

Susan

#3 jayodachowski

jayodachowski

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 05:29 AM

Legal Seafoods is the Best!
I have visited the north shore locations and have had the best success possible. My sister was a manager for a one of there restaurants and told me of there dedication/obsession with meal knowledge/preperation. (The waitstaff have to go to two days of classes to learn about fish. (Where it comes from, to how its transported, to meal prep)
Everytime I go there for a meal at least 3 of the staff are there to assist in me in ordering and to verify that my meal was well prepared.
Another good thing is they have no problem with using my gluten free margarine! I brought a stick of margarine in a brown bag, gave it to the waitstaff and the chef used it for my fried onions!

Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: