3 replies to this topic

#1 momof2

momof2

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 12:54 PM

I was reading other topics, and they reminded me of something that happened shortly after we had found out that my 14 month old had Celiac Disease.

She was going to stay at our friends house, to give my hubby and I a date night. I told my friend that I would pack ALL of my daughters food, so there would be no questions. Well, my friend called me while we were out, and said Abbey has been reaching for the water cup...she asked me, "can I give her water?" I thought that was hilarious, but I had appreciated it so much! She was questioning everything that went into my baby's mouth.
Christi
Daughter diagnosed with Celiac at 14 months old in June 2004.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 celiac3270

celiac3270

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 05:12 PM

Lol :lol: .....it shows that she cares, though, and is doing everything she can to keep your daughter safe. :)

#3 flagbabyds

flagbabyds

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 07:11 PM

that is soooo funnyyyy now you know that that person is someone you can trust your daughter with because she is overly careful
Molly

#4 ryebaby0

ryebaby0

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:07 PM

Hey, you want funny -- our peds GI asked , when I mentioned my son had passed the dairy challenge his nutritionist set up. "So where do you get your milk? Is it special? Is milk gluten free?" We decided later that she must have misunderstood something I said, or I wasn't understanding her Eastern asia accent......
Mom/wife to celiacs dx 12/03 and 12/04

Success is never final and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts -George Tilton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: