Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Possible Self-discovery..

• Please log in to reply

1 reply to this topic

#1 num1habsfan

num1habsfan

Prairie field, possibly the best picture I've taken!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 09:32 PM

I think I may have just solved the cause of my dry hands, the rash on my hands, and reason my hands always seems to BURN when I'm washing the dishes. My parents are clean freaks, they are wiping all the crumbs and whatever into the sink. I dont know why I never thought of this before!! :P
~lisa~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...
...26 years old...
...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 darlindeb25

darlindeb25

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 03:03 AM

:D morning lisa----also, check out the ingredients of the dish soap--it could contain wheat too--my skin is very sensitive and just being in and out of water causes them to dry out--along with your job----handling money is very hard on hands as is folding and hanging clothing if you work in retail--there is so much that causes dry skin---but your thoughts may be in line too---wash the sink down with hot water before doing the dishes or maybe wear gloves ;) deb
Deb
Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: