This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Missing Buttons...

blueeyedmanda

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I can't find any of the buttons. Not the one for my messenger, new posts, not even one to log out....

Any one else having this problem?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

My moderator options are gone too....I can't edit. I tried refreshing and restarting.....

Lisa Mentor

Yup, definitely an issue here.

I'll try to get through to Scott.

Lisa Mentor

Do any of the moderators have some land-line contact information for Scott?

Momma goose is it happening to you too?

jerseyangel Proficient

I just checked in and it's happening here, too.

No moderator options, and a lot is missing from the top of the page.

I've never seen this happen before :(

Lisa Mentor
Momma goose is it happening to you too?

Yup. I guess we wait until Scott checks in onsite.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

I just tried to email or PM Scott, and couldn't.

Lisa Mentor

admin is checked in. I am sure that it will be fixed shortly.

jerseyangel Proficient
admin is checked in. I am sure that it will be fixed shortly.

Yep--I see him listed--help is on the way! :D

I am glad to hear help is on the way...I am suffering from withdrawl here.

AndreaB Contributor

I'm in the same boat. It's been going on for a couple hours anyway. I was beginning to wonder if it was just me.

Scott help!!!!

Scott Adams Grand Master

Hi Everyone,

I hope everything is fixed now. I was actually updatading software on a different site on this server which, somehow, caused issues with this site.

Please let me know if there are still any issues.

Take care,

Scott

jerseyangel Proficient
Hi Everyone,

I hope everything is fixed now. I was actually updatading software on a different site on this server which, somehow, caused issues with this site.

Please let me know if there are still any issues.

Take care,

Scott

Thanks, Scott--everything seems to have returned to normal :)

Lisa Mentor
:D Thank You. Everything appears to be in order.
confused Community Regular

oh thank goodness it just wasnt me, i was worried my lap top was already breaking down lol.

paula

Thanks Scott!!!

At first I was worried it was just me.

AndreaB Contributor

Thanks Scott!. Looks normal again. :)

Mosaics Collaborator

Everything is not normal for me. I can't get to the "blogs" page. I can get to my own blog, but when I click on the "blogs" button to read other blogs, I get an error page. This has been going on for at least two days.

mamabear Explorer

It is not normal for me either. All I can do to sign on is to use my drop down on my computer task bar and find an old listing I'm using over and over. When I try to access www.glutenfreeforum.com , all I get is a page with a few numbers and "webhost rollover" !!

Scott, can you help? But at least I can go backwards and still actually get on .

Scott Adams Grand Master

The link to the blogs should now be fixed...as far as the other issue goes where you can't reach www.glutenfreeforum.com try clearing your browser's cache and deleting all cookies, then go to the site again. Please hit f5 or refresh on the page if you see that again.

Let me know if there are more issues.

Take care,

Scott

mamabear Explorer

Scott,

I did what you suggested, but I cannot directly access the website through AOL. I am able to use Microsoft Internet Explorer and get to the site, so I'm ok anyway....I'll keep trying the old way and see if something shakes loose sometime!!

jerseyangel Proficient
Scott,

I did what you suggested, but I cannot directly access the website through AOL. I am able to use Microsoft Internet Explorer and get to the site, so I'm ok anyway....I'll keep trying the old way and see if something shakes loose sometime!!

Sorry you're still having problems, mamabear....glad you can still get to the site, though :D

Archived