Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Move, Changes & I'm Back

9 posts in this topic

I'm back (not that anyone missed me terribly).

I resigned my high pay, forest service job in Tahoe and moved back to Oregon. Medford (SW corner - bot not on the coast).

My health - - well I boasted being at 60% a while back (while asleep at the wheel with my government job).

After moving two households and staring up my appraisal business again, I'd say 40-50% operational in more like it.

Found a great internest, educated and willing to work with me. After 3 months finally got my insturance fiasco straightened out with the Forest Service. Had a mello - as planned - holiday.

Best things so far: Food 4 Less (you must be a NW USA resident) in Medford has a fantastic gluten-free & food allergy section. For those that know, this is pretty amazing. I can be Kinninknick, local gluten-free breads and goodies, Glutino, & more. I actually disocvered an Oreo cookie (yellow package) that is actually really good crunchy - not tooth breaking (now all I ned to do is be able to add dairy). F4Less also has organic wines, organic meats, organic produce & local produce.

Then, I found a fish monger. The best yest - he is located in a small trashy looking place, but has fresh (really fresh) fish 3 times a week and essentially wholesale prices ($5-10/lb less than I paid at lake tahoe - but what can you expect).

Bob

Ads by Google:

Welcome back, Bob, I was just thinking of you the other day when I recommended to someone to take half an Ambien, then another half when you wake up!! It was good advice and I've put it to good use. :)

Hope you feel better soon! I'm feeling in the 90% range!!!!! I take one drug for one week a month that takes me back down to about 70%, but that's still better than before!

Welcome back Bob!!!

I think I was one of the people Carla was telling about the Ambien...that's one thing that has only slightly improved...insomnia, lol.

Hi Bob--welcome back! :D

Welcome back Bob!!!

I think I was one of the people Carla was telling about the Ambien...that's one thing that has only slightly improved...insomnia, lol.

Yeah, it was you .... but I wasn't going to tell everyone. ;) Bob was the one who let me in on that secret.

Welcome Back Bob! Nice to see you again :)

Welcome Back Bob! Nice to see you again :)

Thanks all :)

Next step for me is another round of tests to see what there is to see from that venue. Bob

Nice to meet you. I'm semi-new here but was dx'd in Dec. 2006.

Happy New Year!

Well thank heavens you came to your senses and moved back to the northwest. Welcome back to the rain :)